Cheapest PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2.

Cheapest PCB painted with transparent soldering flux, on FR4 support.

Cheapest PCB on FR4 with SILKSCREEN (components mask) and painted on both sides with transparent soldering flux (rigid and glossy)

I wish to all diysmps.com members, a better New Year 2014 !

DOUBLE LAYER printed circuit boards , on FR4 support with over 99,5 % layers synchronizing.

Below can be found the TOP LAYER, painted with transparent soldering flux and SILKSCREEN

Cheapest_PCB on CEM3 professional support.

I offer you for free:
-TINNING (only for CEM3 support)
-DRILLING

(Below pcb has 200 x 150 mm)

stewin

hi mdesigner how much for a double sided board 30cm x 20cm ? to be shiped to kenya and price in us dollar . :)

Cheapest PRINTED-CIRCUIT-BOARDS, with FREE silkscreen (components mask)
TINNING - it is offered as BONUS (for single and double layer boards, but for the ones WITHOUT ground plane)

Cheapest DOUBLE LAYER printed circuit boards, on FR support with FREE tinning and FREE silkscreen (components mask)
The DRILLING is also FREE.

Below can be seen the TOP layer.

Cheapest_PCB's ( printer-circuit-boards) ,on CEM3 professional support
Free = DRILLING
Professional TINNING , min. 1% Silver

Silvio

Very nice work and seems a good job. I have some questions for you.

1) Can you produce PCB with PDF file? It will also contain silk screen and perhaps solder screen too.
2) Can you produce SMD traces which are 0.2mm or 0.3mm thick?
3) If I will need a prototype board the size of A4 paper or a little smaller, is it possible to order only one first?
4) If double sided PCB does it contain vias with sleeve?

Regards Silvio

Hi Silvio,

1. Yes. About " solder screen " maybe you are talking about soldermask. The soldermask has very low inquiries , even I ca do it.
2. Yes
3. A4 and bigger size it is possible, but please note that if you have more pcb's on A4 can not be " panelized" . The best is to be manufactured piece by piece, in order the have best quality of boards.
4. No. For double side boards you will make the vias connection. For double side are required .brd ( Eagle files)

I hope that may answers are very clear for you.

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

Very nice work and seems a good job. I have some questions for you.

1) Can you produce PCB with PDF file? It will also contain silk screen and perhaps solder screen too.
2) Can you produce SMD traces which are 0.2mm or 0.3mm thick?
3) If I will need a prototype board the size of A4 paper or a little smaller, is it possible to order only one first?
4) If double sided PCB does it contain vias with sleeve?

Regards Silvio