DX Blame MKIII -HX

Lira

Socrates103

Chinese Boards

Hi, i can tell is the alexmm design but as i know, its not approved by carlos in anyway. But you can try, personaly i don't trust on that board.
Wait for anoher group buy, its better

Best Regards

Lira

Hi Lira,

Thank you for your reply. I bought some other boards from Jim's Audio for the Jean Hiraga 30Watt amp, and they were very good. But ofcourse I want the original ones for the next build, so Carlos can get some of his investment back :)

Kind regards,
Sjoerd Smits

Lira

Hi, Sorry for the delayed answer;
I'll ask meanman64 about the boards, but i need Carlos Approval, I'll ask him too.
If both agree we can start a new groupbuy, because I want another pair of boards too.

Best Regards

Lira

aeonsys

Hi, This is Armand in Canada, I would be interested in a full set of boards for 2 monoblocks or 1 stereo configuration on the next group buy. Thank you and let me know.

Regards,

Armand

aeonsys

Hi mj777 unfortunately I cannot reply to a priv msg yet, so posting here:

Is the power supply board available too? And is that qty '2' output PCBs you mentioned? Would appreciate pics if you have.

Also are you aware of any significant revisions between yours and the 2nd proposed group buy?

Thanks,

aeonsys

Hi, This is Armand in Canada, I would be interested in a full set of boards for 2 monoblocks or 1 stereo configuration on the next group buy. Thank you and let me know.

Regards,

Armand

mj777

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_9823.jpg
    DSC_9823.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 65