Power Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphego

Hello world... that is my first post here. I have found this place looking for powersoft schematics. I have K8 on my bench, and some troubles in troubleshooting it. Unfortunately the schematics here are from Digam7000 (which I repaired some time ago after overvoltage accident). My K8 had IGBTs fried, I replaced almost all parts under the PSU heatsink also, and it is still dead. I checked the PSU controll board and it appear to work correctly, but after installing it in PSU it appeared there is no AUX voltage (think it should be 15V). Had someone here some experience with this amp? In the Digam 7000 design there is separate transformer and stabilizer for that, here I can not find anything similar. Any ideas?
Regards..

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hello world... that is my first post here. I have found this place looking for powersoft schematics. I have K8 on my bench, and some troubles in troubleshooting it. Unfortunately the schematics here are from Digam7000 (which I repaired some time ago after overvoltage accident). My K8 had IGBTs fried, I replaced almost all parts under the PSU heatsink also, and it is still dead. I checked the PSU controll board and it appear to work correctly, but after installing it in PSU it appeared there is no AUX voltage (think it should be 15V). Had someone here some experience with this amp? In the Digam 7000 design there is separate transformer and stabilizer for that, here I can not find anything similar. Any ideas?
Regards..

I fixed hundreds of SMPS units for CROWN and JBL and CRESTAUDIO.

If you can upload some pictures, I will guid you where to search and what to test.

Please be specific into each problem description, and if possible you can put some oscilloscope wave for the working areas.

Good luck

cynikalX

can you please PM me the password.. for that matter, has anyone gotten the password? i don't understand the reason for this secrecy if the password is available easily upon request :) i can see the file names inside (one with a f221 and one with a f218, those are funktion one speakers, not sure how they relate to powersoft)

DCPreamp

Hi There,

Is the .pdf in post 51 the same schematic as the original, password-protected rar file? I ask because several people have commented on the SMPS and transformers, yet the posted .pdf, unless I'm exceptionally dense at the moment, does not include a power supply.

The schematic is nice and all, and quite elegant and complex, yet those supply voltages need to come from somewhere.

If the files are different, I too would then love to receive the password so I can finally see what others have commented about. But if they are the same and the power supply is not included in the set, can anyone point me to the SMPS schematic for the Powersoft amps?

Thanks Everyone!

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi There,

Is the .pdf in post 51 the same schematic as the original, password-protected rar file? I ask because several people have commented on the SMPS and transformers, yet the posted .pdf, unless I'm exceptionally dense at the moment, does not include a power supply.

The schematic is nice and all, and quite elegant and complex, yet those supply voltages need to come from somewhere.

If the files are different, I too would then love to receive the password so I can finally see what others have commented about. But if they are the same and the power supply is not included in the set, can anyone point me to the SMPS schematic for the Powersoft amps?

Thanks Everyone!

I sent you PM

noz-25

LEDadict
@noz-25

No password is needed to open the PDF file
Your must think i am a fool.But You are wrong.It's 100KB difference between two RAR files on 1. and 6. page.Your acting is not correct.But that is Your choise and i DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Your must think i am a fool.But You are wrong.It's 100KB difference between two RAR files on 1. and 6. page.Your acting is not correct.But that is Your choise and i DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE.

the PDF file is the file that contains the schematics for the amplifier section. And I cannot share the rest of the circuit. at least for now.

i don't understand the problem with you guys, any one don't get what he is looking for, is planing to leave the forums?

I cannot share copyrighted materials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.