Jbl btx 250

erhan739

Hi guys, ı've found usable scematic+pcb for your subwoofers!
It is JBL BTX 250 BAZOOKA ACTİVE SUBWOOFER's amplifier stage. My friends a bit changed original scematic and it is here now! with 30-500hz changeable sub-sonic filtered and bass boostered active cross over! Not over, i'm taking 3 step fan controller and thermal protector too! enjoy with them... All files attached... Finally ı'm taking its original filter.you've many options!

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    478.9 KB · Views: 816
  • JBL%20BTX%20250.jpg
    JBL%20BTX%20250.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 63
  • new_crossover.pdf
    586.7 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:

Lira

you can use 4558 or similar op-amps

May I ask one thing? Probably i'ts a newbie question, but which one is better to use on this amplifier? the NE5532 or the TL072? The 4558 is quiet hard to find here in Brazil.

Thanks for you attention.:D

erhan739

ne5532 is good chip but TL series are fet constructed. ı don't like also 4558 you can use if you find 5532 but you can check ıc datasheets.

rosa

Hi guys, ı've found usable scematic+pcb for your subwoofers!
It is JBL BTX 250 BAZOOKA ACTİVE SUBWOOFER's amplifier stage. My friends a bit changed original scematic and it is here now! with 30-500hz changeable sub-sonic filtered and bass boostered active cross over! Not over, i'm taking 3 step fan controller and thermal protector too! enjoy with them... All files attached... Finally ı'm taking its original filter.you've many options!

hi ehran do you have schematic of your crossover..please share.

regards,
rosa

Lira

Hi friend, A friend asked me a question about that 13K resistor connected on the output, it can be changed to a 15K or a 12K? Because it's easier to find.

Thanks in advance

Lira

stewin

hi erhan have you managed to use this crossover with p.a subs and your big amp ? what did it sound like? is it 24 db or 18db ?

Last edited:

erhan739

i used this with L2.8 amplifier about @4 ohm 1200w and 2x18'' eihgtheensound 800w rms subwoofers.... perfect...

martha78

Trojhan
hi @erhan739 , for the continuew this, crossover is verry complex,.. can u share to me other disign for PA?,.. i need for Apex H900Teff & because I do not want to buy, but making your own because my interest in the hobby, .. thanks

erhan739

hi @erhan739 , for the continuew this, crossover is verry complex,.. can u share to me other disign for PA?,.. i need for Apex H900Teff & because I do not want to buy, but making your own because my interest in the hobby, .. thanks

Sure... what do you want in your crossover ? i have some prototypes and i can share to you dear member.

martha78

Trojhan
Sure... what do you want in your crossover ? i have some prototypes and i can share to you dear member.

thanks in advance, of your submissions will be very helpful for me. I want to and interested in the dbx xseries (dbx 324xs or the other that is easy to get components), if you please please send to my email: ugho_mdlx@yahoo.com

thanks and regards.. ;)

erhan739

Hi, if you want submissions, i can advice to you a jbl btx 250 orijinal and updated model. Or i can advice My friend's draw. You must try and feel it. İf you want, i can share here.