JBL AUTO AMPLİFİER: 301.1 special edition with use @home

erhan739

Hello there, ı was finished tests about this. best works with at home or car. The original circuit's editing more power less impedance and less to carry. ı was put 2x70vdc and ı get 2x400w with this. ıt have a phase inverter and stereo mode. check this out and feel the power. it stands stable 2 ohms ;) the files are at the attachments...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 258
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 1.2megapixels(2532).jpg
    1.2megapixels(2532).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 301.1 yeter.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1,180
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 279

michelle

hi erhan
greetings thank you for this nice project but how to put in car any supply for it
thanking you
michelle

erhan739

You can make DC TO DC converter for use at the cars. you have 2 ways to make, you can use ATX pc power supply's cores without re-winding or you can wind toroidal transformer easily you can choose anyone. MY friends made succesfully, If you want i'll publish at here but ı want more interests other members.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings thank you for replying for me atx supply is good enough i am interested but i need your help to complete supply its new for me
hoping you can help out
thanking you
michelle

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
That looks robust erhan, Any Car SMPS for this great amplifier?

Keep the good work.

Thanks

erhan739

You can put up to 2x70v, but you can put about 2x50 60v. it is already a car amplifier and good works car smps's but it must 800w or above. I'll post some car smps circuit to this.

erhan739

This amplifier from JBL car amplifier of Grand Touring 301.1 mono subwoofer amplifier. you can find easily on the net but this is re-draw model in stereo and bridgeable. if you want make and need ı'll find for you.

Sierra

Valve Lover!
Dc/dc

You can make DC TO DC converter for use at the cars. you have 2 ways to make, you can use ATX pc power supply's cores without re-winding or you can wind toroidal transformer easily you can choose anyone. MY friends made succesfully, If you want i'll publish at here but ı want more interests other members.

Hi erhan

You said you can power this using DC/DC converter.

Where i can get one power supply like that for CAR amp

Thanks

erhan739

Hi erhan

You said you can power this using DC/DC converter.

Where i can get one power supply like that for CAR amp

Thanks

sure you can check this one, ı find one about 500w for 12vdc however, no winding required! if you find ei33 core, you can done. ei33 core in the atx power supplies. you can dismount and mount this circuit non problem.

Attachments

• 500 watt DC-DC smps (mini).zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 302
  • smps.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 505
  • GG[1].jpg
    GG[1].jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 193
  • dcdcsmps[1].jpg
    dcdcsmps[1].jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

erhan739

Everything is done for you,members. Especially thanks for your all interests. However ı'll find toroidal car smps for all powers all voltages for all members.

Charmonix

HiFi DC-->DC +- 50V

Everything is done for you,members. Especially thanks for your all interests. However ı'll find toroidal car smps for all powers all voltages for all members.

Hi erhan739,

Very nice, I wonder to made a really Hi Quality DC -> DC Converter + 50 - 50V for use it in my mobile car home for a dedicated HiFi playback ?
Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciate,
Thnx for the answer,
:)

erhan739

these cores from ATX power supplies. you must get correct core. you must get Eİ33 core. you can get 150-200w each core. all informations in the attachmet. (#12)

Charmonix

Hi erhan739

Please post a higher resolution SCH file so it will be possible to read the components values.
Thank You :)

Ceers