Recent content by bud17

1. B

IR2153 SMPS Low Current

Hi, I have built my first SMPS. I use IR2153 oscilator 50 kHz and 2x EE4215 ferrite core. Primary turn 40 turn (0.5mm 3 strand) and secondary turn 4 turn (0.5mm 8 strand). My first target is only 15V 20A, but when I attach load (DC Vacum Cleaner 12V 100Watt), output current only 3.5A. What's...
  2. B

Another IR2153 smps

Thank you for your replay. Here is picture of bottom side and when this driver circuite running. Unfortunately I still do not have an oscilloscope. Now I am using IRF840 (after try to use IRF740 with the same result) with 10 ohm resistor on the gate. Yes, I installed ceramic capasitor for Ct...
  3. B

Another IR2153 smps

Here is the picture mosfets installed. The lamp's light still poor and mosfet very-very hot.
  4. B

Another IR2153 smps

Thank You for your replay. Ok, next I will attc picture of the PCB with mosfet installed. I had updated this schema and the mosfets not die again. But light of the lamp is very poor and all the mosfet is very hot. When I measure pin 1 Vcc (IR2153) to ground is 14.8 volt. But when I measure...
  5. B

Another IR2153 smps

I update this circuit but all mosfet still is died. I try to test the IR2153 using LED and resistor with change Rt (2M) and Ct (47nf) the frequency aprox 7Hz and all LED lights FLIP-FLOP. Please advice.
  6. B

Another IR2153 smps

I try buid simple SMPS driver and output connected to bohlamp (AC). Why all the mosfet always die but IR2153 is running well. Please help me. Thank You.
  7. B

My first build smps 1kw design by microsim..

Hi Vorez and all member, I have ferrite core may be EER40. I get it from TV. Can I use this core to build Half Bridge SMPS? Thankyou.