Recent content by Dimonis

1. Dimonis

SMPS transformer design tool

And why do you use such small flux density ? Tap the " recomended settings " button , and the prog will calculate the optimal flux for your core material.
  2. Dimonis

x18 , x1 - its the amount of strands (wires) in parallel . The program doesn't calculate the wire diameter (gauge) , you must put it manually , according to which wire you have in stock. (marked red) The program only suggests , what wire skin diameter is due to selected frequency . (marked green)
  3. Dimonis

Since I cannot make changes to the first post , I'll present the new modification of the program here . The changes are insignificant , the most noticeable is that more core materials are added . Also you can donate to the author , if the software suites you , and was helpful...
  4. Dimonis

SMPS Transformer Primary Turns Calculations

Not exactly 12-24 , but 12 or 24V it seems . :anonymous: A push-pull with a switching windling maybe? A fly-back is good when you need constant/limited current . I have such , made for charging a 24V battery from a car 12V.
  5. Dimonis

SMPS Transformer Primary Turns Calculations

No , push-pull is better! I made many long ago , from 7W CFL up to 40W . Used the IR2153 chip . Look at this AP - Can find only my PCB , no shematics -
  6. Dimonis

Detex audio class D amp

It's a working schematic , though the THD is large . =1% For a subwoofer will serve .
  7. Dimonis

20000 watts per channel

And due to Fairchild it's 250V !!!:
  8. Dimonis

20000 watts per channel

I see that it is identical to all other . I assume that you have no concepts about the working parameters of transistors . I don't see you there :) , and don't see any really working amps and there measurments. :w) bluff :w)
  9. Dimonis

1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Can show you my applications of 2092 First : With dual mosfet IRFI4212 +/-35V power supply , oscilating freq. 400kHz , 4Ohm load , 10%THD at 150W , 0.03% at 100W, 0.006 at 1-50W. Second : output mosfets are IRFB5615 +/-55V supply ,4Ohm , 350kHz ,max power - 320W ( 10%THD) , 1-100W -...
  10. Dimonis

How to calculate ferrite transformer core size for a push-pull SMPS?

Can suggest cores from an old ATX power supply , you can take EE19 core ( PC40 material), or better - the ring core used for the common mode choke . (something like N30 and T38 materials ) Here I tried different kinds , all work well , but the best is on the 10000 permability ring and wound...
  11. Dimonis

Here's a full and complex design tool for calculating the SMPS transformer based on a push-pull , half-bridge and full-bridge topology . It has many pop-up tips to help you to use it and correctly paste the values. I think that it'll be very useful for many of you , as for the beginners and so...