Recent content by Godyreal

1. G

Output current problem

thanks so much Sir though to be frank i still cannot relate it to how i use a 0.5mm diameter of wire for primary and 1.4mm for the secondary and i got 150volts at secondary output though i regulate it to 60volts but when i used it on my 200watts amplifier and tested the current the meter only...
  2. G

Output current problem

Another thing that had been bothering me is whether the primary wire diameter determine the secondary output current? In a smps transformer
  3. G

Ir2153 oscillation problem

Thanks bro for the idea
  4. G

Thanks so much now I understand
  5. G

Testing circuits

I've already build smps using uc3844, 43,45 and 42 but now am trying to build using ir2153 half bridge the problem I have after building the circuit using Vero board when I switch on MOSFET get burn, maybe the ic is not oscillating but only output without oscillation I don't know but from the...
  6. G

Can someone tell me how I can use digital multimeter to test the ir2153 if it is oscillating, my smps I tried to design when I put DMM black probe on the negative power line and the positive of the DMM probe to the pin 7 of the ic it read 15 volt no fluctuations and the pin 5 read 0.45 volt...
  7. G

What are ways to read ir2153 output if it is oscillating

Can someone tell me how I can use digital multimeter to test the ir2153 if it is oscillating, my smps I tried to design when I put DMM black probe on the negative power line and the positive of the DMM probe to the pin 7 of the ic it read 15 volt no fluctuations and the pin 5 read 0.45 volt...
  8. G

Help Pls: IR2153 HB failure.

I try to built this smps but each time I power on the MOSFET blow and I use this schematic I don't know what causes it, ur help would be greatly appreciated thanks
  9. G

Testing circuits

I mean SMPS
  10. G

Testing circuits

I have currently this week built amps using uc38xx series on Vero board it works one is 60-0-60 and the other is 17-0-17 and it work fine now am trying to use ir2153 am experiencing problem of no oscillation burning MOSFET though I think I know where my mistake is I did not connect pin 6 of...
  11. G

Yes thanks in advance I will get to you pls
  12. G

The link is dead