Recent content by kees54

1. K

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

Hi 2pist yes it is a resonance type of supply, for you I can look at what is used, possible i can find it with measurements or seeking pins, almost it is a kwown cheap chip. Finding other mosfets is not so difficult, just look for ones wpecial for resoance with high breakdown voltages.
  2. K

You can see the driver chip? or is these complete encapsulated. I have a 1000 WATT version and did not yet use it but it does work, get nice 65 + 65 volts and is 1 kilowatts, however the mosfet half bride is quite strange because it are mosfets who are insulated, and small, that is quite scary...
  3. K

Hi silvio, I do make two, one for the power amp 60 v x 2 and one for the tube preamp who have 350 volts 0.12 amp 2 x 120 volts 0.25 amp and 6.3 and 12.6 volts 10 amp (extra for be able to experiment with other tubes) I regulate the 12,.6 volts and the 6,3 volts is from halve that winding. In...
  4. K

Hi Silvio. Thanks for your advice, I use a llc for the amp, it is build and working with mosfets and do 1 Kw I bought these not build myself, just curiosity, Ali thing but see the mosfets are small isolated type.. The schematic you did see is for the tube driver/pre-amp part, this one does...
  5. K

Hi there. Nice thread. I am busy with resonance smps for tube hybrid, it is a LCC because it is a supply for tube drivers and pre-amp. How you do the feedback? because audio power amplifiers have a lot of fast transients because of music, the smps has to stay in regulation and keep low output...
  6. K

LCC multivoltage smps.

Hi all. I have some doubts about the calculation of the transformer for a LCC supply who needs to have high voltages and some low filament voltages for tubes. Maybe somewone can help me out how to calculate a transformer forLCC, for LLC I do now the transformer is part of resonance, I do not...
  7. K

Transformer calculation for LCC resonance converter.

Hi there all. I have a question about the LCC trannsformer, How do I need to calculate this, I do know how it does in LLC but did read that the LCC have a capacitor divider and the transformer is a load and not part of resonance. Can I just calculate a half bridge hard switching converter for...
  8. K

How to decide what smps I need for project hybrid amp.

Hi all I see I have post here a lot useless stuff, Oke, I am back because winter is coming. I have still not yet find out how to make the smps, I have simulate a half bridge resonant because for pre stages I need clean voltages. I have decided to use supply where the filament voltages are...
  9. K

Smps for audio tubes voltages.

Hi there I want to build a smsp for high voltages and filament. Need 2 x 120 volts 250 mA 1 x 350 volts 100 mA 1 x 6.3 volts 5 amp and 1 x 12.6 volts 5 amp or I can make one 18 volts 10 amps and use regulators for filament ofg tubes, the 10 amp is nice for bigger tubes for experimenting. I do...
  10. K

Gate drive supply for flyingcap three level simulation.

Hi There all. I hope everyone is in good health. I have a problem I can not overcome right, the drive of a multilevel flying cap system who is for Class d testing. I did wnat that to try with Gan, so open loop can be tested. I did try in LTspice with the LMG5113 stacked on four mosfets but...
  11. K

Two switch forward based on UC3845

Thanks, I do also. I did use eagle, but since it is changed with that internet trouble I do not use it anymore, kicad do come close to that as learning curve. regards
  12. K

Two switch forward based on UC3845

Hi what pcb software do you use>? thanks
  13. K

Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

Hi all. In past I did this one who is feedbacked pre and post and does very low distortion. I have use in sim a chip who has programmable deadtimes, en I did see that the mosfet mention here is even better with it's low nC. This schematic is a three level, less stress on mosfets and give a...
  14. K

Resonant Smps for audio amp including tube preamps.

Hi all First I do wish you all a happy new year. I have a question about desiging a resonant smps for audio. because it is need to have low radiation around it a resonant is best. Mine question is I need multiply voltages and do not now how to design the transformer the best way. I need...
  15. K

How to decide what smps I need for project hybrid amp.

Thanks for the note, I didm read that, the chip I have also now. Mine concern was the multiply voltages I need 300 volts output, and 2 x 120 and 1 x 15 volts 10 amps. I have some sheets to calculate also with other chips, it is the resonant frequ and such, what is the same for all. I have now...