Recent content by mojalovaa

1. M

diy 500W smps with voltage or current regulation

I'm put out PWM module and connect supply direct to module , look all wave with scope and look very nice , I think that problem is on the PCB design , for supply have long and tiny line and similar .
  2. M

Wave form after IR2110
  3. M

PWM signal with out IR2110 (from SG3525) PWM add A+B signal PWM add A+B inverted Time base is 5u Sec/Cm For supply I'm use 5VA adapter 18VDC .
  4. M

Again smps is dead , temperature with 500W consume go up to 96 degree with fan and then FET is burn , all so IR2110 , jkdgchjdsbvjhvjv ghsvvjgjhcg uzsvv x-( . PWM in work look something like this , have some noise , all so wave look me like that is not true square . This is wave on scope...
  5. M

Hi folks , again me and my problems ;ww: Today I m try run voltage regulation on secondary side and again allot problems . For voltage regulation I m use TL431 , and plane is have regulation from 15V to 24V . I m calculate voltage with formula Uout=(1+R1/R2)*Vref , and if you look my...
  6. M

Hi Sorry for late replay . I m not add current protection because load will be same all time and not have chance that will be change value for this smps . Today I m replace damage FET and put new , and all so connect LOAD direct to secondary side on smps , after few min work FET is total...
  7. M

Hi Silvio Information for material you can look hear : http://www.lasfcy.com/pages/pro-tx-e.html On the picture you can see information for core (that is information from producer that core ) .
  8. M

Silvio , I m found problems , I m not make wire from pin 2 to GND , after repair that signal look nice , what you think ?
  9. M

Hi folks Today I m replace component on PWM module who is last time burn and measure signal on PWM module . Output signal on SG3525 is fine but output signal after IR2110 i disaster , have some spike on same time when open down FET and for that is burn complete devices I think so ? This...
  10. M

This is few image , like you can see pwm output look nice .
  11. M

Hi After few days I'm work on new circuit diagram for my smps with SG3525 and IR2110 , if you can look and say me if you see some mistake ? First test is be with 25 kHz on output to FET (50kHz internal oscillator ) and work is on firs look fine , on space for primary transformers coil I m put...
  12. M

This is signal when snubber diode or FET is burn : Up line is current and down is PWM from chip . This is current and PWM when start devices and before burn snubber or FET , on that moment look like it work ok : This is signal from current sens resistor and pwm from IC with external...
  13. M

This is circuit diagram if can be helpful , please if you see some reason why current pwm not work correct please write me .
  14. M

Hi Silvio I think that I m found problems , that is snuber , first I m use 1N4007 diode and 5.2 k resistor and all so 3x4.2 nF 1kV capacitor , but then diode is blow , after that I m add 3A 1000V diode and few sec is work fine , after that FET is blow , but before fet is blow I m have on...
  15. M

SG3252 SMPS 525W Problem with output power

Silvio , same problems I have with my transformers , not have enough power on secondary side , I m blow allot component and not see what is problems ? I m first calculate with core data from epcos PC40 feritte , today I m receive new info for core producer and add it , now need be sure...