Recent content by norazmi

1. N

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

its been made to powering up this beast :D
  2. N

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

My ir2153 with softstart and protection, dual rail supply +- 110 vdc. never blown.
  3. N

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

see this circuit and do what i say above
  4. N

IR2153 Blows UP!

u can gain more power by short ntc adding relay timing delay , u can use this circuit.
  5. N

IR2153 Class D amp

Anyone heard about it? should we give a try? schematic? yea i have it with single supply N-ch mosfet :D
  6. N

Variable high end class A/B amp with protection (100w-200w-400w).

hi there, is there any interest with scale able class A/B amp, high quality and high end which can load up to 4 ohm with right voltage and parallel output transistor. if anyone who want t build this amp i can give the details of value. please let me know. regards Azmi
  7. N

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

here is some picture inside the amp, they have stacked 2 pcs T106-2 output inductor, test vout about 36.6 vac at full volume , input im using motorola atrix 2 hd.
  8. N

here is the picture, video will upload within few mins, i made class d 200 wrms and ir2153 with protection, all is new made about 2 days ago. mosfet irf540 and irf9540, inductance 33uh using old tv ferrite trafo with air gap at center and 470n filter cap. smps output +- 48 vdc and i have another...
  9. N

Car SMPS DC-DC SG3524 and SG3525 complete with schematic and PCB ready.

here you go, here i put smps application for car amplifier. include schematic and PCB. Credit goes to mnicolau and already build & tested. its for small and medium power range, if u want more power i can post version 2.0 can drive 4 mosfet. Will post some picture of complete and running smps...
  10. N

[Contribution] Super Cheap 100W class D , PCB Ready

Here some contribution from me, simple class D and has been simulate with LTSpice with lowest THD 0.11 %. Input Vrms 1.7v. Pow at output 24.4V 8 ampere. Power Rails +/- 45 VDC and +/- 50VDC is the max. mosfet use is IRF540N and IRF9540. Fsw approx 354 Khz. - Low noise while using comparator...
  11. N

TDA20x0 and LM1875x0 Mono and Stereo + bridge mode PCB ready.

hi all, here i have to share the most familiar model of chip amp, this pcb already tested and stable. hope u all enjoy it :D .
  12. N

Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

Hi, i`m gonna to post hi-end class D pwm base on IR2110 + LM311 for UCD style and IR2110 + TL074 for non-UCD style. This amp already tested and i`ll post for both circuit + pcb + silk. Most of us already understand when implement into class D pwm will face few adjustment to apply with...
  13. N

IR2153 smps with short circuit protection.

Hello today i`m build new smps with ir2153, this schematic and pcb files are from forosdeelectronica and credits go to mniclauo. This smps was up and running but i have little problem when im feed it with high load. smps details, 2 x irf740, ir2153, run freq is 100khz, protection use current...
  14. N

Here again, this one i already made and success, idk if this amp can provide true 200 wrms but i aim at least 100 wrms, tested run with +- 45 vdc both linear supply and smps, 4 ohm still running cool, mosfet i use irf540 and irf9540, 1 uf filter cap, t106-2 iron powder core 22 uh. i`ll post...
  15. N

Cheap smps base on TL494 pwm, half bridge AC-DC

Hi all, Im Nor Azmi from Malaysia, here i will share something regarding smps using TL494 chip and trafo drive r EE16 ( u can take it out from PC PSU ), i think it would be cheap to build and with easy parts. Owner of this creator from Forosdelectronica website claims that it can deliver at...