Search results

1. S

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

ok silvio thanks .noted
  2. S

how many turns did you use for your gdt? also can the heating and the failing of the fets be because i am not using full wave rectification at the dc +/-60 . i am just using one diode per rail! ??
  3. S

hi Silvio , thanks for the reply , i think it is because i use 7812 regulator even before the gdt , and maybe the home wound gdt requires more current than the 7812 can provide . also not using bd139/140 as buffer transistors and using a1020 and c2655 as buffers for the gdt
  4. S

thanks silvio , thanks for the quick reply and your help, but i have one question which is puzzling me . all this problems i am facing because i am using a class ab amp and have bridged it. now even the irf740 at test volume and a load of 4ohm speaker . the bridged ab amp has 4 transistors per...
  5. S

hello all , i have an issue the smps i made heats up irfp460 or 21n50c fets but if i use irf740 the heat is not present at the fets. when i put the bulb in series with smps and load a class ab with the bulb still in series the irfp460/21n50c they do heat insanely with little load and must be...
  6. S

2 kwts discreet class d need help

the lm311 post and pre feedback project is coming up...... :cool: it uses both post and pre feedback .. any opinions and comments are appreciated.;) i have uploaded the schematic but it is not showing
  7. S

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

unfortunately it does not work , lm324 also i tried as324 and both did not work .
  8. S

thanks silvio for the reply. this amp is robust and works flawless without any hf noise and comfortably handles 2ohms load per channel with +/-49volts . the only issue is that you have to use geniune tl074/84 and bc327 and bc337 if you use counterfeit the amp will draw alot of current and it...
  9. S

hello all , i have made my latest version of this amp , i opted for a through hole ic due to challenges in getting a geniune tl074/84 smd . imagine the smd also have issue :(, A not original ic works fine in preamp,eq, crossovers etc , but can't work well in this class d amp , with this...
  10. S

hi silvio . will this below quad opamp work?? mc33179
  11. S

thanks silvio , the tl074/84 is a very sensitive area . if i put chinese tl074/84 they don't work but consumes a lot of current. same as the bc337/327 they have to be genuine parts . if ne5532 will work , maybe i can give them a try and hoping it will not be too choosy as the tl074/84. by...
  12. S

thanks silvio for the fast reply, will the ne5532 be fast enough to generate the triangle wave required for the switching devices? also i had tried the 2n5551 and 5401 instead of bc 337 and 327 , but they cause the output fets to heatup too much.
  13. S

hi all , i have made many pcb versions of this amp , i still stick to the original schematic in the above link. the thing i found interesting in this amp is that it requires original tl074/084 and bc327 and bc337 . if you compromise in this area it will consume alot of current at idle an...
  14. S

The Best Amplifier I have ever heard

the protection is excellent but once i tried two boards with no success
  15. S

Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

have you managed to build this. kindly post photos of your build
  16. S

Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

irs900 amp is good and works well only if you do not remove the load which is the speaker while the amp is on .whether the volume is high or low it does not matter. the moment you disconnect the speaker from the amp while it is on , it becomes unexplainably unstable
  17. S

HD CLASS EEE engine

the updated version by kartino
  18. S

HD CLASS EEE engine

hi all the new td version by kartino . have fun all :D:D:D https://www.facebook.com/groups/780610258791118/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/780610258791118/
  19. S

excellent nice job at admin