Search results

1. S

HD CLASS EEE engine

the updated version by kartino
  2. S

HD CLASS EEE engine

hi all the new td version by kartino . have fun all :D:D:D https://www.facebook.com/groups/780610258791118/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/780610258791118/
  3. S

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

excellent nice job at admin
  4. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

hello microsim . i have updated schematic as per the recomendation , is all o.k ?
  5. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

thanks for the replies silvio and microsim . the smps i drew it from my existing smps which has worked well , i just added the pfc side and adjusted the gate drive to be like the above 2k smps with pfc .below the schematic of my previous smps which i have been using
  6. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

hi all i have finished drawing my version of smps with pfc. based on the above pfc , it will be about 1,200 wts , i will use irfp 460 fets . your views and comments are highly welcomed and appreciated.;)
  7. S

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

hi all . below is the original schematic of this project i managed to translate it . have fun all :cool: :D:
  8. S

smd version hi all , just finished the fully smd version . please check if there are any errors . also i have added a relay for on delay and dcp also over current protect is on . where should I add the over temperature ? if there are any updates ideas or suggestions ,they are highly...
  9. S

First attempt of TD Class on Leco Amplifier Module

apex has an interesting class td amplifier too have fun all:D:D
  10. S

use this schematic below by jlester
  11. S

class h 3 tier 2ohms stable

2 tier based on waso step up and apex vas input . please check for errors. three tier based on the above tech loading............... after i finish with the above two tier :o
  12. S

transistor version of step fully discreet . but it is 2step and not three step i havent found the 3step transistor schematic. http://www.diysmps.com/forums/showthread.php? 64-Maxter-3600&p=1890&viewfull=1#post1890
  13. S

hi all i am starting this thread because i want a simple powerfull,stable,silent, effecient i.e low heat amp like td class amplifier. apex class h has been a real inspiration . The reason i chose 3 tier .is because of the output capabilities , also i make my own smps power...
  14. S

Hi all my 4channel class d based on this circuit. The PCBfiles I posted on the previous posts but if you need any files feel free to ask
  15. S

another version of 200watts smd amp .thanks to GOD and all diy world . all the above amps i,ve tested and are working fine
  16. S

2 kwts discreet class d need help

hi all busy perfecting smps and ucd semi discreet .that is lm 311 and ir2110 all is well but ocp protections are the ones holding me back .i have made lorylaci ucd version with protection ,it works well but trips very soon / early i think when the amp is 60% loud . i wanted it to reach about 92%...
  17. S

First attempt of TD Class on Leco Amplifier Module

that is sad dj leco . i wonder between class d, ab , h ,hd or td what are advantages and which one is clearer and cost effective than the rest . if the amp is used for pa below images class td lab gruppen in fp 10,000 uses 12outputs per channel and is very stable at 2ohms wattage at 2 ohms...
  18. S

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

hi jagd .can i use your schema instead of tip 50 as a trigger to start up a smps which i use no aux 12 former?? my schema
  19. S

Gate Drive Transformer Issues

i use etd70 ,ee55 , er42 cores, i can get my hands on few other igbts same value as above but irfp460 are plenty and easy to find. i am not fixed on hb but having tried it without protection , with unstable generators and also unreliable ac mains power supplies , i tend to like its...