Search results

1. MicrosiM

Switch Mode Power Supply for Arduino based energy meter

use PI Expert, everything you need to know is there
  2. MicrosiM

1000w smps based on LUDO3232

The old forums are no longer active. Everything moved to this new platform, the old one was a real pain! Thanks
  3. MicrosiM

Hello Silvio the old url should work fine as nothing is changed! the attachments should work fine now
  4. MicrosiM

LED Driver IC 51LP

Fixed this one?
  5. MicrosiM

Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

@norazmi Any updates over this?
  6. MicrosiM

Forums update finish, attachments are working! finally
  7. MicrosiM

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

Forums update finish
  8. MicrosiM

Powerful single supply AMP

@Plasma, Looks very nice start. My 2KW class-d size 9.4CM x12CM, self oscillating delivering 130VRMS @ 4 Ohms running at 230VDC Hope that helps
  9. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

The new SMPS-1200 will be released soon. The first unit passed all tests. Specifications: Output voltages Unregulated +-55 +-62 +-75 +-81 +-84 +-90 AUX-1 +-24VDC Unregulated AUX-2 +-15VDC Regulated AUX-3 +12V Regulated (for class-d) Fan output +12V Standby input DC Error input Other...
  10. MicrosiM

SYSTEM_D Class-D amplifier using IRS-2092 ChocoHolic Design

Hello. I would like to share my testing experience with the (SYSTEM_D Class-D amplifier using IRS-2092 designed by ChocoHolic) This is a 400W @ 2 Ohms Class-D amplifier that was developed by ChocoHolic at diyaudio, I bought my PCBs to test the performance of the amplifier, and to conduct...
  11. MicrosiM

My new Class-D Amplifier 1250W @ 8R, 2500W @ 4R

Hello. Just showing a quick video of my new class-d amplifier delivering good amount of power, from a small sized module. This is a self oscillating class-d amplifier, not using IRS2092. This amplifier can run from any voltage range +-50VDC up to +-100VDC without any modifications. Can run...
  12. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

My new 1300W SMPS My latest SMPS updates. The new SMPS delivered is smaller in size, more peak output current! up to 27A DC at the output from this new rugged SMPS. Same output voltages, all ranges will be available. as old model, smaller size 11.5CM x 20.5CM Very low RFI radiation, deadly...
  13. MicrosiM

Please, take a look at this TL494 power supply, is everything OK?

See below circuit, and compare with it, this is used for an unregulated SMPS, so at lease it will guide you to know whats going on
  14. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

SMPS Facing 15000uF Here is the latest updates, Connected GB150D Mosfet Amplifier, (Really Nice Amplifier) Sound is amazing, Natural SMPS Faced 15000uF each rail at start up without any problems
  15. MicrosiM

Boards Share

My PCBs made at REAL-PCB Yes, I think so!! :D Great service and great quality PCBs, Good service and Good price. :UP: Here I am showing my new PCBs for (CLASS-D AMPLIFIER) and (Power Factor Corrector) made at REAL-PCB. Very high quality PCBs. More pictures to come soon. Regards..
  16. MicrosiM

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

Yes, I think its better. you can start with the below SMPS is better for your application
  17. MicrosiM

1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Main Amplifier board is complete! Now the main amplifier board PCB is completed. This will become reality in some time, but not very soon, because we have to make the PCBs, and we have to TEST them. This is a TH components version of the Class-D amplifier, without SMD!! comes with power...
  18. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

More pictures from the assembly... Again some pictures as promised. Using highest quality components :) Regards
  19. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

Thanks for those who ordered the SMPS. :) Pictures of the assembly, remember that this SMPS uses electronic components from RS Electronics and from Farnell ONLY. It worth every euro you have just paid. thanks
  20. MicrosiM

My 1KW Commercial SMPS

Hello, Here I present my 1000W SMPS for audio amplifiers, this SMPS was carefully designed to outperform any SMPS in the market compared to its size and power capabilities. Input voltage 110 or 240 / selectable Possible Output voltages:- +- 53, +-64, +-78, +-93, +-104. (Unregulated) AUX1...