Search results

1. E

vacuum tube smsp

This is an OTL tube amp. The secondary voltage is 150V, -150V. Change this voltage. Adjusting the voltage of the sg3525 no1 pin changes the PWM pulse width. When the pulse width changes, the voltage must also change accordingly, but it does not change much. I want to know how the voltage is...
  2. E

vacuum tube smsp

Re-upload your photo
  3. E

vacuum tube smsp

Thank you for your quick reply. The above specs were first attempted and have problems. Currently in production The problem is trying to apply the center tap method rather than the bridge rectification method Primary: (0.45x5) x 22 turn Secondary: # 18wirre 1 turn: Normal output waveform...
  4. E

vacuum tube smsp

The current image smps is rectified to about 315v and is used as the B + voltage of the tube amplifier HER 508 4 diodes are used by bridge rectification. Applied Trans: ETD49 Primary: 0.85mm X 1 - 40 TURN Secondary: 0.32mm X 3 - 86 TURN : 315 V When applied to the above specifications, the...
  5. E

vacuum tube smsp

The output voltage only applies to rectified I am looking for a way to adjust the voltage There is enough dead time. I applied a 100 ohm resistor and there was no problem when viewed on a scope Not HV It is the power to heat HT tube heater Without vacuuming the tube heater power to dc Directly...
  6. E

vacuum tube smsp

Hi I am going to make smps to apply to vacuum tube amplifiers. So far, the sg3525 and ir2110 have been used to produce more than 450V 1A, but there are many defects. I want to hear advice from an expert.