Search results

1. M

1000w smps based on LUDO3232

Hi I have made the PCB and assembled it. Now i am facing a new problem. When SMPS current is on I am not getting correct voltage. First of all by using multi meter i am getting some random values. After switch off my SMPS i am getting correct voltage and able to measure the voltage also it...
  2. M

After successful project of Half bridge SMPS 1KV I am going for net project Full bridge 2KV. One doubt is whether to use IR2110 or GDT for mosfet/IGBT driver. I do not have knowledge on GDT. Can any body guide me how to make(Core/wire size/Turns) GDT as per below picture. Thanks S Das
  3. M

Hi Today I have test with temporary setup my SMPS with 35V power supply.Every thing works well. Attached wave form for your reference. Again i connected with 230v then same issue bulb is glowing. Regards Samarendra Das
  4. M

Thanks Silvio Please find attached pictures. Now I am removing some parts from PCB to check Individually. Regards S Das
  5. M

Thanks for quick reply Silivio My wave form without main power on is very good. But after switch on main power i am getting this type of waves at Mosfet. I have removed transformer also still I am getting this type of wave. Please clarify setting of Oscilloscope marked in red no 1 and 2...
  6. M

Today I have tested my SMPS . Wave form taken from Mosfet attached. Please guide me what is the issue.
  7. M

Today I add 10K register at Source to Gate of Mosfet. after that i connect mosfet and it was ok without PWM board and Transformer. Then i connect PWM board and bulb glow continuously. Then i connect Transformer and found output put voltage +44 and -44. I took this wave form at...
  8. M

Today I have tested my PWM board connected with Main PCB. This picture taken from gate side of two mosfets with MAIN POWER OFF condition. Please guide me can I POWER on main with this setup.
  9. M

Todays work on PCB
  10. M

Today I am able to complete primary side of Main SMPS PCB. I got one Sprint Layout from Internet and modifying as per my requirment
  11. M

Today I modified my PWM PCB. Please guide me if this is incorrect.
  12. M

First Time DIY on SMPS 600W Hi Everybody First time i have doing my DIY on SMPS. I followed attached schematic. Time of testing PWM board alone it is fine and waves are very good. After connecting to main PCB( Now i am using general purpose board) first time it burnt IR2110 and SG3525. IRFP400...