Search results

1. hesamavr

12V-7A AC to DC Switching Power Supply [SMPS]

The maximum power delivery of this power supply is 84W, which means it can handle 7A continuously at 12V output. The transformer can deliver higher currents, however, the educational purpose (hand winding of the transformer) and thermal stress on the switching controller were considered (the...
  2. hesamavr

Low Noise 45V-4A Dual Rail Power Supply Using Enhanced Capacitance Multiplier

The core element of any electronic device is the power supply. Any instability or malfunction of the power supply causes the device to malfunction or demonstrate weird behavior. In some sensitive applications, we need a dual voltage-rail power supply to prepare a high current and low noise...
  3. hesamavr

85V-260VAC to 5VDC-2.5A Flyback Switching Power Supply

The key part of any electronic device is the power supply. Any instability or malfunction of the power supply part causes the device to stop working or demonstrate weird behavior. In this article/video, I introduced an AC-to-DC flyback Switching power supply that converts 85V-260VAC to...
  4. hesamavr

Digital AC Energy Measurement Circuit: RMS Voltage, RMS Current, Real Power, Power Factor, Energy KWh

Dealing with the 110V/220V AC mains voltage and measuring the AC load parameters are regarded as a challenge for electronic designers in circuit design and calculations. The situation becomes more complex when dealing with inductive loads because they cause a phase shift between voltage and...
  5. hesamavr

UC3842/3 Compensation Feedback

Hi, I want to design a Flyback, no problem with the transformer, Clamp .. etc. Now I want to design the feedback circuit using a TL431 and an Optocoupler. 1) How to calculate the Feedback component values for the UC3842/3? 2) How to regulate several outputs?
  6. hesamavr

A Flyback SMPS Design using the Flyback-6200 software

Hello, I use Flyback-6200 software. I can design the transformer and RCD clamp with no problem. However, I stuck in designing the Feedback optocoupler and TL431 to make a regulated output. is there any reference Flyback design for such a case? I mean designing with this software.
  7. hesamavr

Adjustable switching power supply using LM2576

Hello, Please consider my work. Looking for suggestion/comment to make it better probably https://youtu.be/ywFpNdvSC7A