Search results

1. L

2kW Dual Rail Full Bridge SMPS

Your approach will work in principle. Maybe for dealing with the VFB-Signal , the following proposal is somewhat simpler. Figure 1 Voltage Regulation for Dual Rails By the way: I guess the values of the voltage divider R60,R61 and R51,R55 in your schematic are not correct. For propper...
  2. L

LLC Resonant Converter

I'm working on the development of an LLC Resonant Half Bridge Converter. For the integration of the resonant inductor I’m looking for a 2-section bobbin for a ETD49 core. Can someone give me a hint where I can buy this bobbin?
  3. L

Phantom Power Test

Here a little tool for testing the quality of a 48 V phantom power supply. In the DIN EN 61 938, the minimum requirement for a 48 V power supply is specified. U=48 Volt, +/- 4 Volt ; Imax= 10 mA Besides condenser microphones are also other devices such as. e.g. active preamps and...
  4. L

Preamp Power Supply

Hello, I’m new in this group and I want to share my lab analog power supply especial designed for high end preamps. with +/- 22 Volt supply voltage ( I like this ! ) The performance is pretty good, low noise low ripple and hum are the key aspects. You find a measurement (Conditions: 2x12 V...