Search results

1. ultra

Do you have something to exchange?

something like this i am in Greece
  2. ultra

Do you have something to exchange?

i have some litz wire to trade 0.1mm x 80 0.1mm x 100 0.2mm x 600 in exchange i am looking for big heatsinks TIP35/36, IRFP140/9140
  3. ultra

monoblock 700W rms/2Ω

power output at 445Wrms/4Ω max output at 475Wrms/4Ω and clipping at 123Vp-p with a 2Ω load the amp produced easily 700Wrms/2Ω at soft clipping (just below 3%) maximum output power was around 40VACrms (800Wrms/2Ω) and the current consumption at 13.5V was 111A there is one final test to...
  4. ultra

monoblock 700W rms/2Ω

and it goes up as you can see below 400KHz sine is no problem not 800KHz the amp goes up to 1MHz here the entire front end of the amp started to overheat probably due to the lack of shielding (ground plane) please not that the idle current is a bit raised for those tests. the load on all...
  5. ultra

monoblock 700W rms/2Ω

AUDIO as stated above, the amplifier is a mono class AB amp that used 14 output fets (7+7) in TO-220 case. two things characterize this amplifier : speed and bandwidth i did extensive testing to see the capabilities in some of the tests the idle current was raised 1KHz square wave at...
  6. ultra

monoblock 700W rms/2Ω

there are two trafos with their secondaries in series to provide the power needed for the amp and i used a mu sheet on top of them to minimize high frequency noise emission the oscillation frequency of the pwm was set to around 210KHz and there is a very special circuit to drive the fets...
  7. ultra

monoblock 700W rms/2Ω

Hi to everyone. I will present a car amplifier that i designed two years ago. Unfortunately for those who are interested in schematics, i will not post any as i try to make a living out of this. So, please do not ask for schematics. As in all car amplifiers there are 2 main stages, the step...