Search results

1. S

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

photos of the amp in development
  2. S

Gate Drive Transformer Issues

hi all Jagd ,here is my updated version , just wondering whether you can draft where i can place the feedback . and also will it make this smps unstable? And is this gate drive effecient to drive fets or igbt properly? or is it a must i add extra in4148 plus the capacitor as per your schematic...
  3. S

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/andrew-lebon.400145/post-7372670 this is tragic r.i.p to michelle (andrew lebon) who participated in this topic . we will miss you andrew :cry:
  4. S

2 kwts discreet class d need help

one with relay and oc , dco protection loading , for insane power just make two of these and drive them in btl mode . have fun all
  5. S

hello all completed the stereo version with relay and dc ocp protection
  6. S

hello all , here is a stereo version with ocp start delay and dcp protection . your views and ideas are welcomed
  7. S

Hi hello kanon , have you managed to test the lm311 version, kindly post your pictures of your project.
  8. S

more photos 😁 😁
  9. S

hi all i have made latest designs did not incorporate dc protect relay or many caps . it is just plain with two capacitors all files are below have fun all
  10. S

hi all i have made latest designs did not incorporate dc protect relay . it is just plain with emphasis on capacitors all files are below have fun all
  11. S

change r1 resistor to 370 ohms
  12. S

hi all , it has taken long but by the grace of ADONAI ELOHIM i have managed to complete the discreet version . thanks to wahyu and katrino https://www.youtube.com/@WahyuEkoRomadhon, i managed to add dc offset preset. the testing voltage was +/-51 volts ,i used it as btl config . it is powerful...
  13. S

1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

ok silvio thanks .noted
  14. S

how many turns did you use for your gdt? also can the heating and the failing of the fets be because i am not using full wave rectification at the dc +/-60 . i am just using one diode per rail! ??
  15. S

hi Silvio , thanks for the reply , i think it is because i use 7812 regulator even before the gdt , and maybe the home wound gdt requires more current than the 7812 can provide . also not using bd139/140 as buffer transistors and using a1020 and c2655 as buffers for the gdt
  16. S

thanks silvio , thanks for the quick reply and your help, but i have one question which is puzzling me . all this problems i am facing because i am using a class ab amp and have bridged it. now even the irf740 at test volume and a load of 4ohm speaker . the bridged ab amp has 4 transistors per...
  17. S

hello all , i have an issue the smps i made heats up irfp460 or 21n50c fets but if i use irf740 the heat is not present at the fets. when i put the bulb in series with smps and load a class ab with the bulb still in series the irfp460/21n50c they do heat insanely with little load and must be...
  18. S

the lm311 post and pre feedback project is coming up...... :cool: it uses both post and pre feedback .. any opinions and comments are appreciated.;) i have uploaded the schematic but it is not showing
  19. S

unfortunately it does not work , lm324 also i tried as324 and both did not work .