Search results

1. P

detex audio smps

i want to build this smps.. i need about 500 watt in order to power an audio amp.... instead of ee19 base driver transformer i want to use an uu10.5 ferite core because i have a lot of them... how many turns i have to make at uu10.5 core?
  2. P

str41090

hi guys.... i have soem str41090 and i want to make an smps with one of them.. or more of them in parallel.... has anyone work with this ic? i can find some schematics at google but i dont know the how many watts it can outpout... i dont know aboy the transformer winding to.... can anyone help me?
  3. P

irs2092 class d

hi guys... i want to build a power amplifier with irs2092(discreat)... can you help me find a good circuit with pcb? i have a +- 70 vdc power supply.....
  4. P

diy smps

hi guys.. it's my first post here.. i want to build an smps to power a 2 chanel class d amp... i have an er54 ungaped core and i want to use it... i'm thinking of building this circuit http://www.classdaudio.tk/index.php?page=hb_prot2 is this a good working circuit? i saw at the cct that the...