Search results

1. Lira

Bridge Chipamp based on TDA2050 60W

Hi, This time I drawed a bridge circuit for the TDA2050. Carefull on building this circuit, the ICs get a little warm even without signal, so, before you start testing, mount it in a heatsink. Every bridge configuration using tda20xx gets a little warm without signal, so, thats quite normal...
  2. Lira

NEW !!!: TDA2050 Simple 32W Amplifier Modular

Hi Everybody! It's been a long time that i don't show up, but here it is, an amplifier for starters with a great quality based on the cheap and popular TDA2050. There is a resistor and a capacitor called "C" and "R", you can use a 2.2R resistor and a 470nF Capacitor. This board can...
  3. Lira

TDA7293/4 PCB from e-bay

Hi, recently i bought a PCB on the e-bay, it's for TDA7293. Post your comments!
  4. Lira

DX Precision I, A great amp for 15' subwoofers by Carlos (DestroyerX)

It's a 3 years old project by Carlos, that has a very good response for Bass and SubBass, it has a peak on 40hz, that is ideal for subwoofers. I still have the latest schematics, and the gerber files. Despite that i don't have tested yet the Dx Blame MKIII-HX, is the best amplifier by the DX...
  5. Lira

What will be the next chipamp

Choose the next chipamp that you like to be posted here in the forum.
  6. Lira

Here my new creation: 10' bass and midbass woofer for small PA

Here is it! Look at the size of the magnetic assembly!
  7. Lira

My new custom built 10' subwoofer

Its a 10' subwoofer with a 51,60mm diameter coil made of kapton with 4+4 ohms for 200W Later I´ll post some tests on youtube.
  8. Lira

TDA2052 With PSU integrated

Here is a small but good amplifier. Its a project that a picked up somewere in the internet, I don´t know who is the author but i like very much this amplifier. Well its based on the TDA2052, It Has PSU integrated.