Search results

1. radio

Quard Led-LCD TV 32" contrast

Hello all! I need help in Quard-Led LCD TV 32". I want to ask one question about this TV. What is the dynamic contrast in this TV, as the user writes his High dynamic contrast. I want to know what is the contrast? (such as the 50 000:1 or so ). thank you
  2. radio

Amplifier with TDA7294 will not work.

Hello! Amplifie with TDA7294 r will not work!? This amp I designed for this schematics (Figure1-F). When you turn on the power symmetric Ucc=+/-37V itself humming. When you power supply it off with 1 to 2 sec played well, and then shut up. Give please tell what is the problem?:(:w) thanks
  3. radio

PWM controler

Hello all! I need a project or schematic for PWM controler of the DC- 12V/24V with output 30A. thanks and cheers
  4. radio

SMPS for stereo amplifier with TDA7294 !

Hi all !! I need a SMPS design for reliable power supply [2x(35...40V)/2x5A] for stereo amplifier with TDA7294/4om?! Good people, if you can, help to solve this problem! thanks and cheers !:UP:
  5. radio

To rewind the ATX- power supply transformer?!

Hi all!! It has a transformer with the sign TUV BCK-01 (ATX-power supply Deluxe PA-500W). Question: How do i rewind this transformer: Primar as winding wire lacquered with which section? trespass on the secondary i want to get around and about 2x32Vac and currents up to 6A. Which section of wire...
  6. radio

Processing ATX-power supply (transformer winding)?!

Hi all !:) Transformer ATX - power supply from 500W to 12VDC secondary (5V or 3.3V is not). How the transformer windings, primary winding to the secondary and how to get the coil output voltage 2x31Vac (2x40Vdc) and the current to 6A ?-):w) What section of lacquered wire should be for secondary...
  7. radio

Radio za auto Grundig AD 182H - problem !?

Zdravo prijatelji ! Imam auto Fiat Brava i u njemu radio Grundig AD 182H (vidi sliku dole!). Kada uklucim radio ono posle oko 20 minuta samo automatski se iskluci !? Zato molim vas ako neko moze da pomogne da odgovori u cemu je problem i kako da ga rasim?!:w):( Unapred veliko hvala! Hello all ...
  8. radio

Radijo Grundig AD 182H - problem!?

Zdravo prijatelj! Imam auto Fiat Brava i u njemu radio Grundig AD 182H (vidi sliku dole!). Kada uklucim radio ono posle oko 20 mnua samo se iskluci !? Zato molim vas ako neko mze da odgovori u cmu je problem i kako da ga rasim?!:w):( Unapred veliko hvala!
  9. radio

High-End tube preamplifier with ECC82 or ACC88!?

Hello! :) I need a good scheme (circuit) or project the "High-End Tube preamplifier" with ECC82 or ECC88 or with ECC86 ! :w) Thanks
  10. radio

Loudness control - circuit!

Hello!:) I need good scheme (circuit) or project loudness control with three fixed positions.:UP: 1. Flat frequency response 2. Bass and high rise about 4dB 3. Bass and high rise for about 10dB Thanks