Search results

1. G

IR2153 frequency question

I have the IR2153 configured for around 20KHZ by using a 3K3 and 10nf with no load conditions. Pin 6 is grounded to circuit ground ( -ve bridge) which will give me a square wave on both Hi and Lo sides. Ive bought a new digital scope which now allows me to see exactly whats going on in real...
  2. G

IR2153 waveforms

Well at this point I have to explain a few things. I have very little electronics knowledge apart from 3/4 of an advanced diploma some 10 years ago and the ability to repair pinball machines. I have however worked with high voltage for 30 years making and installing cold cathode lighting. The...
  3. G

IR2153 waveforms

Here is the circuit im using. If I remove the whole output section I get a good square wave when pin6 is grounded as I should. Here is the waveform I get at DRAIN on both Fets with trigger on -ve rail... wave is approx. 175V at 10msec. My oscillation on the 2153 is set for a tad over 20KHZ...
  4. G

IR2153 waveforms

Hello everyone.. new to this forum and found it like many I guess because im having a few difficulties with an IR2153 based 20KHZ SMPS. The circuit im building is designed to drive a neon sign. I have my 10KV @30mA output transformer and are successfully driving neon without any real issues...