1200W rms pro audio and simpe circut.

erhan739

you can give/ take from relay's contacts you can make individually or combination it will your choice... you have 2 pieces double contacted relays... anyway you like

nazirdigi

hi erhan.
i asked uf5408 diode in the electronic shops but their giving in5408. is it compatible?
any other compatible diodes can u recommend?

Erhan739
In this picture speaker output line(red color) goes to protection circuit (this is example), In koruma circuit i cannot find these line ,i m find only ac line+fan line+relay speaker contact+ntc connection .
without speaker line circuit cannot give full protection.In koruma circuit speaker connection only goes for relay not for circuit ,sorry for bad english

erhan739

Relay connections

hello, in this picture, you can see relay connections... you can cut between the two relays you can make mono/stereo its your choice.. you must solder wires from bottom. in mono mode stands 20amps in stereo mode stands 2x10amps

Attachments

• protect.jpg
    protect.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 357

erhan739

this circuit is dc protection board.. but mine is overtemp auto fan protection board.. my board's modified model is shortcircuit protection but it is under construction...

and ı have also your circuit i combined mine but these circuits aren't enough to protection for example... dc protection circuit ONLY protects speakers. we shuld have comperative protectors but ı don't interest anymore... ı'm on at class D amplifiers these time.

Last edited:

erhan739

hi there sorry about my late messages ı'm at military now and ı'm far to electronics for 1 years.. the limiter and protection board is developing.. at the end, this circuit will work like a dynacord amplifier.

jhon1977

is this working where to put the (- DC) and (+ DC) and GROUND the output for speaker... i only assembly this but its not functioning... can anyone help me... jhonbautista

michelle

Limiter

hi erhan
greetings thank you for your limiter and pcb it works took a long time to think it out you
showed us the way thanks for limiter very important for high power amps
warm regards
michelle i love DIYSMPS

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 196

jhon1977

1200rms

can i use this for sounds....and also the marking where i put this...

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/1200watquestion.jpg/][IMG]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2493/1200watquestion.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

i already change the value of elec cap...

hoping for your reply... frend

Last edited: