1kW smps project (based on MicrosiM design)

sa030

View attachment SMPS 2step.pdfHi to all,
I have the question for MicrosiM and Ludo3232: I want to make 1KW SMPS for two step H-class amplifair, so can you tell me is it possible to realize that like on the picture, without any other changes?
Also, have anybody details about winding of trafo CS1 from Kaip's schematic?
Thanks in advanced.

sa030

Hi MicrosiM, can you confirm, please, is the attached schematic is possible? Lower voltage rails are regulated while the higher rails are unregulated.
Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• SMPS 1KW 2step.pdf
    193.4 KB · Views: 1,028

ikenna

hello,please how can I oscillate sg3525 at 156khz.what values should I used as RT, CT and RD to obtain 156khz frequency .can RT=9k,CT =102 and RD=39 ohm's give 156khz.your input is highly appreciated.thanks

Last edited:

fangeletti

Hello guys!

I'm new to this forum and first I would like to thank you all.

I'm trying to realize this power SMPS but I don't know where to buy the ETD49. Can I use a Epcos EE40 (maybe the maximum power will be a little less, however doesn't mind)? Or can anyone point me to site that sells ETD49 core and bobbin?

Last question, I don't know anything about power inductor design, any suggestion or guide? I can analyze and understand with little or no problem the other circuit's parts.

Thanks in advance!

sa030

Here are PDF of 2step SMPS. Cheers.

Attachments

• BOTTOM SMPS2 2step.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 553
  • COMPONENTS SMPS2 2step.pdf
    76.2 KB · Views: 667
  • TOP SMPS2 2step.pdf
    43 KB · Views: 706

Marshall

[video=youtube;DKa2_pcbx38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKa2_pcbx38[/video]

My latest testing .. and excellent resaults !

ragaman

Dear MicrosiM, im looking some version of half bridge topology that implement the blocking Capacitor in differents ways, I attack the picture from 3 version that I check from differents designers, I want to know if changing the capacitor from voltage divider have some advantage from classic connection ??.
Capacitor place.jpg