2 kwts discreet class d need help

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
just for fun,

flyback for aux i just build, but it can drive tda2030 amp + 4 fan at the same time :D

really small flyback 6x3.2 cm pcb. plus regulator on board to probive 14.4 vdc stable with 4 12vdc fan load.

[video=youtube_share;dI9_G9qlhLI]http://youtu.be/dI9_G9qlhLI[/video]

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
systemjol, i dont make any mistake on my pcb for sure because i build them and running, also before i did test them, i already simulate it with ltspice to get maximum efficiency. but i`ll re-check it again with pcb and schematic and for important thing is i`ll take a look at ltspice diagram for confirmation.

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
first time build set trimpot to minimum, if you dont hear any sound at output, then slowly increasing the trimpot, it will be set duty cycle for this amp, too high will make mosfet overheat, too slow it will not oscillate. if there is anything or problem please ask me and make ur amp work and running nicely. for future who can drawing it with compact will be good, im build them with quick drawing, and i just want to make sure it will run nicely like what i did on ltspice and spend almost a week with it before i build it. for lower load you need to use fast mosfet which low rds-on, good turn on and off, or you can use 2 pair with totem pole and even more. i did 22 ohm gate with irfp140N and its work nicely but cant lower down to 1 ohm, mosfet will get hot. double the mosfet will do. but why not get good and fast mosfet with only a pair to run :D

regards.

systemjol

Ok,offset is ok 0v,but no have amplification,gain very very small,no oscilattion.The sound in output is very small.help me.

elvis

first time build set trimpot to minimum, if you dont hear any sound at output, then slowly increasing the trimpot, it will be set duty cycle for this amp, too high will make mosfet overheat, too slow it will not oscillate. if there is anything or problem please ask me and make ur amp work and running nicely.
regards.

Hi mr Norazmi..i built this amp based on your layout..the result was very good sounding amplifier..clean..low, mid n high was balance and..forceful..thank you very much..:UP::UP::UP:

koming

just for fun,

flyback for aux i just build, but it can drive tda2030 amp + 4 fan at the same time :D

really small flyback 6x3.2 cm pcb. plus regulator on board to probive 14.4 vdc stable with 4 12vdc fan load.

[video=youtube_share;dI9_G9qlhLI]http://youtu.be/dI9_G9qlhLI[/video]

hi azmi...

can you share this flyback smps schematic? i'll build for my tone control.

Yogurthu

sacate uno weno
Bat54

Hola amigo Azmi,podrias decirme con que reemplazaste el diodo bat54 en tu esquema?
no venden ese componente en mi pais.

google trad.

Hi friend Azmi, could you tell me you replaced the diode BAT54 in your scheme?
do not sell that component in my country.

full discrete ucd.JPG

Last edited:

Jimmy

Hi all,I'm newbe here :).I interesting to try full discrette D amp,I have the same opinion with Stewin.I've made Stewin's pcb design,but when I looked carrefully its a double layer pcb :).Norazmi's design seem not using totempole for the gate driver.I plan to try it with more pairs final fet to drive 2x18" 1200w 8ohm spk.I always follow this thread.but seem no others next reviews now :)

Jimmy

Now I'm making almost the same a full discrette scheme with totem 2 pairs out fets but no pre amp on the input stage.nearly finished.I try to upload picture when it has finished and tried.I'll try to upload photos.

Jimmy

Hi Stewin.how about your discrette D amp project now.I hope much you want to modify your pcb design with single layer.I want to try it too :).

Jimmy

glad to hear it.I'm waiting the next reviews.mine nearly finished.almost same scheme with yours.only no pre amp at the input section.I've tried Acca's design the gdt version with LM393.very simple but hifi sound.soft and clean mid treble.powerfull with tight bass.using 90vdc ct 5amp supply.gdt version for mosfet gate driver.very easy to built.now I want to try full discrette version.I've not tried IR version.because its easy damage if final fets shorted.the same thinking with you..hehe