2 ohm 800w rms mono full project auto amplİfİer

erhan739

Hi there; ı'm going on sharing crazy things !
on this thread ı'm publishing 800w 2ohm full project auto amplifier with 30hz-500hz 18db/oct frequency band and sub-sonic filter and bass booster inside!
Enjoy it! But ı just sharing only pictures; so ı'll put the files because ı'm translating circuit parts and instructions for all diyers!
If i get enough interests and ı'll put files shortly.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 644
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 485

erhan739

There is no scematic i have. But ı've all pcb circuit diagrams based on proteus program and similar files on PDF ı have all them, but ı must get more interests because ı've language problem ı'm translating all files can you understand this case.

wla666

hi man it`s very cool projrct
how much cost all components ?
can you share a shematic and pcb ?

sorry for my bad English
i from Ukraine

erhan739

hi man it`s very cool projrct
how much cost all components ?
can you share a shematic and pcb ?

sorry for my bad English
i from Ukraine

Привітання мій друг!
my english bad too.
Yes, this is a very nice circuit. but a bit experience needed for this circuit. Because power supply's working rules a bit difirent you know.
You can say requirements and ı will give my ansvers. The Prices can change country to country. for example ı can buy a output transistor 1us$ here, but ı don't know you can buy your city. Don't worry ı will share when ı translated all files to make it. thanks for interest.

JAKUB_G

I really dont believe that it has 800W. Just look at the toroid core in the SPS. Are you sure, that it can carry through more than 800W or more than 67A on primary circuit? I dont think so...

erhan739

I really dont believe that it has 800W. Just look at the toroid core in the SPS. Are you sure, that it can carry through more than 800W or more than 67A on primary circuit? I dont think so...
you're right. In original drawing it have 2 transformers. they used more bigger core used last tests. but ı'll put all pcb drawings soon. its' switching mosfets are ırf1405, pwm oscillator is tl494, and primary windings are 9x1mm2 litzwire, double transformatored 56mm2, suply out voltages are 2x70vdc but we don't be sure make this. thanks for any comments good or bad. we are colleague and we must give the most accurate information for all diyers. Isn't it ?

Corvett

67ampss

:confused:

I think you are right, 800W from 12V is huge current.

erhan739

devrenin tamamı Şener Tekdal'a aittir. birçok defa denenmiştir yeteri kadar ilgi gösterirlerse çevirisini yapacağım. teşekkürler. thanks...

erhan739

pcb layouts and part plan is ready but dc to dc converter circuit is a bit harder, if you have experiences on you...

ultra

I am also positive that this amp is not even close to half that power.

By the way, when we say 800W as power output in class AB (like this one), we have to take in account that the efficiency is around 50% (another 800W are lost as heat).

Now, if we add the PWM losses (15% should be fair enough), we find that for 800W of output power, we need to dissipate around 1840W (153A at 12V).

A figure that is impossible in this case.

envisionelec

The Slow One
I am also positive that this amp is not even close to half that power.

By the way, when we say 800W as power output in class AB (like this one), we have to take in account that the efficiency is around 50% (another 800W are lost as heat).

Now, if we add the PWM losses (15% should be fair enough), we find that for 800W of output power, we need to dissipate around 1840W (153A at 12V).

A figure that is impossible in this case.

For music, this is not the case. You can use a power supply capable of just 300W continuous for a 800W amplifier since 800W are just instant peaks.

ultra

For music, this is not the case. You can use a power supply capable of just 300W continuous for a 800W amplifier since 800W are just instant peaks.

Please describe the word "peaks", and the way to measure them.

How do you know if you have a peak of 600W, or 800W etc.

I am a bit familiar with car amplifier testing/designing, and when you want to measure the output of a power amplifier,

you use a big power supply, a signal generator and a load. Then you get RMS values.

DCPreamp

What material did you use for the transformer core? How about the specs (I.E. current draw @ voltage) while delivering 800W? Many audio amplifier circuits are pretty common, but there is a lot of variability to the SMPS circuit. I too, like others here, would love to see more information, including schematics, for the amp you built.

Congratulations too on successfully building such a powerful, impressive amp!

hot_but2cool

Hi there; ı'm going on sharing crazy things !
on this thread ı'm publishing 800w 2ohm full project auto amplifier with 30hz-500hz 18db/oct frequency band and sub-sonic filter and bass booster inside!
Enjoy it! But ı just sharing only pictures; so ı'll put the files because ı'm translating circuit parts and instructions for all diyers!
If i get enough interests and ı'll put files shortly.

I have a similar type of circuit diagram but in image format...how do i simulate it....what software to use to make the schematics and simulate it....Thanks

ultra

You can find on line many programs to simulate-just google it.

You set the slope and desired cut off frequency and you get R and C values.