400w mono good amplifier for general purporse!

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
This Amplifier is intended to beat the DXBLAME into the design

Its really simple amplifier , with some parts, that sounds amazing, clean and warm

Please submit your reviews...

All files are attached, schematics, PCB files!!

If carlos dares to come here and mention any thing about it, lets see if he dares

Enjoy

Attachments

• resim_1[2].jpg
    resim_1[2].jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 624
  • amfican.zip
    13 KB · Views: 512
  • rms400w.rar
    20.8 KB · Views: 582
Last edited by a moderator:

erhan739

İt is my everytime favourite ; best and special. thanks for sharing it will be favourite all diyers.

erhan739

it have unbeliavable tones and power capacity everytime.Let's Do and enjoy the best sound. and post your all comments!
I've found a test video load= 2 ohms feel it!
[video]http://www.livevideo.com/video/1FE01719AE314F7A812219B3843A2C67/250-rms-test.aspx[/video]

Last edited:

rosa

Its really simple amplifier , with some parts, that sounds amazing, clean and warm

If carlos dares to come here and mention any thing about it, lets see if he dares

Enjoy

hi IGBT
can you share the file of this amp in pdf file coz i cannot open
the zip file my email (roseapura@gmail.com).
Thanks in advance.

regards,
rosa

erhan739

All fİles

All files attached thermal protection jpg files and pdf circuit files attached enjoy.

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 321
  • amp 250.jpg
    amp 250.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 241
  • amp400.PDF
    1.5 MB · Views: 721
  • amp 250.pdf
    610.1 KB · Views: 604
  • protect.jpg
    protect.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 242
  • protect.pdf
    613.6 KB · Views: 605

Sierra

Valve Lover!
Nice

me erhan

you have very nice projects friend

Tel me i see two version of amplifier and protection?

Dose this amplifier sounds perfect?

thanks

Last edited:

erhan739

first model stands 250wrms second model stands 400wrms. the protection cards working right is 3 secs delay and depends heatsink's temp 1st turnover power more temp works 3nd turnover and more heat last period and cutts relay's power. it is a good temp protector ı've ever seen. Thanks for all intersets

rosa

Nice...

thanks erhan for sharing...what is the maximum power supply for this amp? can i power this with 80vdc?

regards.
rosa

erhan739

rosa,you can't put that for it but you can replace with high voltaged driver transistors it is available, because bc556 bc547's working voltage maximum 55-60v

rosa

rosa,you can't put that for it but you can replace with high voltaged driver transistors it is available, because bc556 bc547's working voltage maximum 55-60v

But using 2N5551 and 2N5401 transistor may be possible? or higher voltage transistor like MJE15033 and MJE15032?

erhan739

But using 2N5551 and 2N5401 transistor may be possible? or higher voltage transistor like MJE15033 and MJE15032?
yes, if you use them, possiable but check transistors' datasheets pins, maybe stands 70 or 80v try it

meanman64

Enjoy

Then I must build it and compair it with my Blame ST