4kw smps

pawan123

any body can help me this smps i want this smps schematics.

thanks

Attachments

• 6zh0L.jpg
    6zh0L.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 632

picgak

The opto coupler used in that SMPS is FOD3180, let me know if you need more information's
Regards
Thank you MicrosiM, I was looking for a Optocopler to drive Mosfets at 310v H Bridge on the output stage of a microcontroller based sinewave inverter (50Hz modulated at 40khz) for my personal project in mind, so far I did not find any optocopler above 50Khz (TLP350). FOD3180 is good for my project.
regards ani

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you MicrosiM, I was looking for a Optocopler to drive Mosfets at 310v H Bridge on the output stage of a microcontroller based sinewave inverter (50Hz modulated at 40khz) for my personal project in mind, so far I did not find any optocopler above 50Khz (TLP350). FOD3180 is good for my project.
regards ani

I am not sure about the design you are working at or the schematics, But remember that you MAY NEED dual power supplies to drive this FOD3180 properly, since feeding them from 1 SOURCE will cause problems when the SMPS is fully loaded.

The high side needs one, the low side needs one.

What is your running freq.?

Regards

picgak

I am not sure about the design you are working at or the schematics,
What is your running freq.?
Regards
I did not start the work on schematics,
First stage is a dc to dc smps witch converts Battery voltage to 310vdc , second stage is an H bridge driven by sine weighted pulses (40Khz) from a microcontroller as shown in the figure attached below. it is a long pending project.
regards ani

Attachments

• Hpulses.JPG
    Hpulses.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 70
  • HBridge-Circuit-Diagram.JPG
    HBridge-Circuit-Diagram.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 130

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
I did not start the work on schematics,
First stage is a dc to dc smps witch converts Battery voltage to 310vdc , second stage is an H bridge driven by sine weighted pulses (40Khz) from a microcontroller as shown in the figure attached below. it is a long pending project.
regards ani

I am not sure if that diagram for HALF BRIDGE????