Adjustable switching power supply using LM2576

hesamavr

Hello,

Please consider my work. Looking for suggestion/comment to make it better probably

[video=youtube_share;ywFpNdvSC7A]https://youtu.be/ywFpNdvSC7A[/video]

Last edited:

Silvio

@Hesamavr

This looks like a very nice project and the smps seems very stable and looks that it works fine. However if it had to be capable of delivering around 3 Amps of current it will be more useful to utilize as a bench power supply. I could not see from the video how it holds regulation of the output voltage with load. I guess it would be more appropriate to make a load test showing regulation and current draw at the same time. A view of the output ripple at load and off load will also help.

Congratulations and thanks for posting your project.

Regards Silvio

hesamavr

@Hesamavr

This looks like a very nice project and the smps seems very stable and looks that it works fine. However if it had to be capable of delivering around 3 Amps of current it will be more useful to utilize as a bench power supply. I could not see from the video how it holds regulation of the output voltage with load. I guess it would be more appropriate to make a load test showing regulation and current draw at the same time. A view of the output ripple at load and off load will also help.

Congratulations and thanks for posting your project.

Regards Silvio

Thank you very much. I will do that with a DC load.