Calculation programs for transformers and inductors

Hello everyone!
I present to you my program for the calculation of transformers and inductors.
One of them ( ExcellentIT(6100) ) Dimonis you presented in your theme SMPS transformer design tool.
The program ExcellentIT(7100) was corrected English translation and added standard AWG wire and the added choice of the desired diameter wire.
selector is not signed due to lack of space, but it is a tool tip.
In other programs, this selector signed "Use the desired diameter of the wire"

I speak English poorly. I use Google translator.
I would be difficult to answer your questions, but I will try.

I'm not working, I'm retired. So I will be grateful for your financial support for my work on the development of these programs .

Attachments

• Booster(5000).rar
    211.4 KB · Views: 2,196
  • BoosterRing(2200).rar
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,724
  • ExcellentIT(7100).rar
    223.2 KB · Views: 2,893
  • Flyback(6000).rar
    418.5 KB · Views: 2,022
  • FlybackRing(3000).rar
    197.2 KB · Views: 1,714
  • Inductor(5100).rar
    207.9 KB · Views: 1,891
  • InductorRing(4000).rar
    189.2 KB · Views: 1,884

Venture

I don't think the wire diameter functions are working on Excellent 7100. I can change the wire diameter in the input box and switch between mm and awg, but a default value of 0.315mm or 28AWG is always used the calculator section. I also had the old 6100 software version running at the same time, maybe that's the cause?

In order to use your choice of diameters, check the check-box as shown in the picture in the red circle.

Attachments

• Check diameter.JPG
    Check diameter.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 941

Venture

Yes, sorry I missed that, it's working fine. Do you know if that's the latest version of the software?

Dimonis

Hi , oldman! ( Starichok in russian means exactly oldman ) :w)
Glad that you yourself made a thread and gonna make all explanations by yourself.
Good luck!

P.S.RAJU

Hello sir starichok51

I Need windng detial of etd 59 half bridge& full bridge my voltage is +/- 80v 15amp & +/-160,15amp .
this is my first smps of (high amp) so pls tell me how to adjust dead time and frequancy.
I use copper wire off 1mm for primary secondry winding off design base on microsim 1kv
useing 2110 & sg3525 and etd 49 , I used igbt instead of fet the supply is +/-50volt,iwant to know
how much amp of +/-50volt will give &how much wattage will it go to maximam.
can this circuit be regulated,because,i want to know wheather it works from 180 to 230 volt ac if yes plse give
me the modification of schematic.
thank you

This topic does not discuss the schematic.

Get the program ExcellentIT (7100).
1. Choose the form of ECD.
2. Select the core ETD59.
3. Set the Initial data.
4. Enter your diameters of the wires and check the box, as shown in Figure 3 in the post.
5. Select the topology of "half-bridge".
6. Make calculations transformer.
7. Select topology "Full Bridge".
8. Make calculations transformer.

9. Select the core ETD49.
10. Repeat steps 3 - 8 for ETD49.

In the results of the calculations you get answers to your questions.

P.S.RAJU

Hello sir starichok51
Thanks for your reply of etd59 winding detail,i tried with your software ExcellentIT (7100) i could not calculate the winding properly,so it will be greatful to
you if you could give me a example of ExcellentIT (7100) with attached image of etd 59 winding detail, my my frequency is 125kh half bridge.using sg3525

thank you

Last edited:
Please, give you Example for ETD59.
125 kHz - not reasonable to many, it is enough to 50kHz.

Attachments

• Example ETD59.JPG
    Example ETD59.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 383

Dimonis

Please, give you Example for ETD59.
125 kHz - not reasonable to many, it is enough to 50kHz.
Starichok means , that 125kHz is too much , the loss in the core will be overrated , the optimum for this size of core is smth about 50kHz. And don't forget about skin-effect , eddy current , proximity effect :adoration: .

P.S.RAJU

Hello sir starichok51
Thanks a lot for your quick reply ,i will apply your details and make the winding accordingly and i will let you know,
There is one more doubt is that should i wind the primary 12 turns first, then the secondary 7+7 turns /or the secondary
7+7 turns first then the primary 12 turns so please let me know
thank you

P.S.RAJU

Hello sir dimonis
thanks for your reply ,the smps which iam doing is 1kv smps based on microsim designed by ludo 3.11 version using 2110&3525 ic and etd 49
the voltage was +/-50,the winding detail was half primary 11turns,then all secondary 8+8 turn for 50 volt.then half primary 11turns.
so iam confused that for etd59, sir starichok51 has said 12turns primary and 7 for secondary so plse guide me

thank you

AndrewT

Win Zip is telling me the files inside the .rar may contain a virus.
Who can confirm that the files are virus free?

Dimonis

Andrew , the problem maybe caused by Russian language included in the files. And your winzip is not multilanguage ?

because of found bugs publish revised versions of the programs.

Attachments

• Booster(5100).rar
    211.4 KB · Views: 536
  • ExcellentIT(7200).rar
    223.2 KB · Views: 706
  • Flyback(6100).rar
    418.5 KB · Views: 521
  • Inductor(5200).rar
    207.9 KB · Views: 530
  • InductorRing(4100).rar
    189.2 KB · Views: 490