Car Subwoofer Amp TDA7294 100W

tesla017

Hello from Serbia. This is my first post. I was working on some SMPS with TL494 and amp based on TDA7294. The original project can be found here:

http://diy.elektroda.eu/samochodowy-wzmacniacz-subwoofera-100w/?lang=en

The idea was to use trafo from an old ATX power supply for pc. Using 12V pins and common wires as primer and others for secondary windings. Here is work so far:

There are diferences with my version and Polish version of this converter. For using ATX transformer you need to se on the PCB of ATX where are 5V pins and 12V pins. 5V pins and 5V pins need to be short connected 2 by 2 and using only 12V pins 2 of them and common wires for primer. On the other side there are 2 pins and one cutted so you must to replace that pin with longer one.

For any question feel free to ask. There will be more img`s.

Greetings from Serbia
Dragan

nijjar

Hello this is nijjar.I am new to this forum and a beginner with amps, This is my first post. I was working on some SMPS with TL494 and amp based on TDA7294 as described by u. Could you plz advice how I could build my own transformer for SMPS instead of using one from ATX supply. Kindly try to give detailed explanation on wire guage, core size etc.

ramuji

Please mr nijjar don't post the same question in multiple threads. Don't show the begging nature of Indians.