Cheapest PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2.

Hello everybody,

I present you attached the cheapest manufacturing way, for SINGLE / DOUBLE pcb layer ( home made ) with semi-professional look , starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2.

As OPTIONAL : Tinning ( traces and pads ) , SILKSCREEN ( components mask )

You can see also some more projects of mine to bellow address:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gz4t8fdnt0ylfu3/Fia1FUt9Yu

If someone ( without technical possibilities and required time ) need to build a prototype board or very small quantity ( up to 10 pcs / pcb ) , please feel free to contact me to : msdesignerpro@gmail.com

I can deliver you all over the world , in cheapest way , through National postal mail services.

Kind Regards,

MSdesigner Pro
E-mail: msdesignerpro@gmail.com

TINNED-PRINTED-CIRCUIT-BOARD (PCB), on CEM3 support

SILKSCREEN ( components mask ) of above PCB

Last edited:

Guelmi Vera

EXCELLENT, the link connecting me erroe brand. You can tell as the manufacturing method?.
Greetings from Montevideo.
Vera Guelmi

Thanks a lot for your appreciation.
I will upload also other pictures of pcb's released in the last period time.

Maybe you suppose that the method used is toner transfer or UV ( photo ) but isn't.
I have developed in last 15 years something cheaper than presented methods , and less " dangerous " (I mean working without dangerous chemicals)

The method use a " sieve" as " screen " .......is not easy to describe you this method ( you need also a special ink for this procedure.

If anybody without possibilities to make own pcb , are interested to have it , I could help them in the cheapest possible way.

All the best to all of you,

Mihai

EXCELLENT, the link connecting me erroe brand. You can tell as the manufacturing method?.
Greetings from Montevideo.
Vera Guelmi

Printed circuit board (with SMD components), double layer,on FR4 support
Backside layer is "untouched" ( used as "screen" )

Yes, MicrosiM

Below you can find double layer pcb , FR4 , tinned, recently done it.

Regards from Romania to all of you.

Mihai

So, PCB170x180 , double layer, FR4 , drilling included , without tinning , without silkscreen. = 26 Euro

Price is for pcb without "GROUND PLAN"......if has you can add 7 Euro / side with ground plan

( Through plated holes , I can but inquiries are less than 1 % ) , so don't justify , because of high cost.
( Also soldermask I can do it but inquiry is very low , and tinning is the choice , instead of soldermask )

Shipping : 20 Euro , flat cost , around the world with National Post Mail services ( with delivery confirmation )

Presented price is only for general information.
If you want the most accurate price, please send me the pcb file by e-mail.

what is the cost of making 2 PCBS sized 17CM x 18CM double layer

Regards

Below you can find the just released pcb , on FR4 support.
This is painted with glossy rigid transparent soldering flux.
This is helpful for better soldering (faster soldering and better quality) , and could offer protection of traces against oxides.

Printed-circuit-board on FR4 with GROUND PLAN, painted with transparent soldering flux, helping for better soldering and traces protection against oxides.