Do you have something to exchange?

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have something to exchange, to sell or anything...do you have an amplifier and

Want an equaliser..do you have a transformer and want another different voltage one...

Here is the place you can do that...make here you business with your forum friends ;)

DCPreamp

Items to trade... SMPS transformers anybody?

Hi There,
I'm new to this forum and looking around. Is this still active and do people still want to exchange components?

I have some assembled SMPS toroid transformers designed for DC-DC, push-pull applications up to about 300W. I have a bunch of these and plan to use some and may sell some on eBay too. Seems these would be ideal for a, well, DIY SMPS. So if somebody has something they'd like to trade for one or a couple of these, post it here and we'll see if we can strike a deal.

Here's some components I'd like to trade for:
Heatsinks
FET driver ICs
D2PAK (TO-263)/DPAK (TO-252) MOSFETs & switching diodes
Litz wire
Power inductors
Anything else cool you have?

Thanks!

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT0004 (2).jpg
    PICT0004 (2).jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 22

rikkitikki

You have more data on these transformers? Turns ratio, Vseconds, material, size ? I have BUK7227-100B...

Regard Rickard

ultra

i have some litz wire to trade

0.1mm x 80
0.1mm x 100
0.2mm x 600

AWG38x80.jpg
AWG38x100.jpg
IMGP4075.jpg

in exchange i am looking for big heatsinks TIP35/36, IRFP140/9140

rikkitikki

Define big heatsinks?
Where are you located , p&p might be quite a lot. I might be interested in Litz wire (located in Sweden)

Light

Anyone in the UK interested in LARGE capacitors.
1500uF 450V they are all used, but they will all be charged and discharged before going out the door as a test.

Were being used of DC Link.

(i have 100's)

Attachments

• GG5r1Rs.jpg
    GG5r1Rs.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2

Light

I find myself interested in some admittedly, the only thing is i can't trade as to ship over a heatsink to you (im in the UK) would cost more then it does to buy a reel of such wire.