DX Blame MKIII -HX

meanman64

people you can sign in for Blame MKIII boards, a new design fully approved by Carlos.
Boards will be ordered when we reach 30 boards.Will post prices later.

meanman64

Microsim can you change this(thread titel) DX Blame MKIII with this DX Blame MKIII -HX
It's a much better sounding design the latest

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
In my imagination will cost less than 22 USD each board...shipment cost may be

more or less 10 USD for a set of boards.

This is my conclusion studying prices from other international group buys....this or even less than that.

Well...i can be wrong about that but i have informed this to my brazilian friends, as some forecast as this is the first question my people does.

What is the price you imagine manufacturers may ask Meanman?

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Usually we build a board first, in advance, not only to check boards

but also to have something to show to forum folks...people wants to see what they gonna buy.. they do not like to buy thing based in layout designs only (Brazilians)...they love to see the real thing.

We have this disadvantage, as not only Brazilians are this way but a lot of strangers too... people does not like to be entering adventure without see, in advance, the product they are buying..so... post layout to show them the boards, as this is the minimum we must do.

In this project, we will not order ONE board in advance to build and test.... and this is not very good as we will not have boards to show...only my own home made boards that does not look so pretty.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 306

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
To know the price, in advance to ask price from manufacturer

to have an idea of the price.... a forecast.... i am using a group buy that was made in the past....and here you can see prices... real thing.

These boards are big and good ones... they were manufactured in Brasil...quality was very good...this way we have an idea about price..the real price will be know after you Meanman ask for that to manufacturers, and i have already asked Alex mm to send you Gerbers that will allow you to ask price from factories.

Attached an image that has prices.... the job was done by Mitchel that made a very good job distributing more than 100 kits of boards (200 boards) to Brazil and also the international community..this was only the Supercharged project..others where runned by Rudi (red boards), Nico Daneel (light blue boards) and some other guys that have provide other models too...so... we have a history of boards to have AN IDEA about how it will cost.

In my point of view, price will be the one show, or even less than that.... i do believe less than 18 USD each board..... well... we gonna see next how it will cost.

If you do not have paypall, then it is time to register yourself there in order to allow you to order things from the International free market (Ebay and others)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Price forecast.jpg
    Price forecast.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 171

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
We intend to ask the real price for you all..without any increasings, taxes or profit

Boards will be cost price.... people may pay board price added by the postal system price..the cost to ship boards to your home...all this is made using Paypall system..... go to google and type paypall and you will see what is this..... the international payment system converts your money and made payment to anywhere around this big world... paypall is connected to your credit card....so, you will have discount in your own money, into your credit card...money will be send from your bank account to the one you decide to send money...you must register in paypall to order boards.

Board price depends on the quantity of people that wants to buy... the more the people quantity, the lower will be the final price.

There's a tooling price... a starting price... alike a tax....it is the money manufacturer will ask as payment to proceed the preparation of pictures and images to provide the machine the needed master to prepare boards.... after you pay first time tooling you will never pay it again...so..first group buy will pay tooling price divided by boards...tooling price will be included as must be paid to the board manufacturer when we order boards.. it is a cost price...without tooling we cannot have boards....the advantage is that second order we will not have tooling anymore...the master will be there in the manufacturer files and we will not need to pay this anymore....tooling increases price in 7.8 USD to each board if we order 25 boards...if we order 50 boards, then tooling included in the price will increase price in 3.9 USD...and so on.... having 100 boards (50 stereos) order, then we have only 2 USD to each board as increasing in price.... and this only the first group of orders that should be big to avoid the increasing to be too much high.

I do think that less than 50 orders, or 25 stereos, is not a good idea because of tooling.

Meanman will decide if will run group buy depending how many interested guys comes to subscribe and order to this group buy....Brazilians where already invited, 25 key guys have received the invitation and they may contact other 50 brazilians..some of them may be interested, but not too much because all them ALREADY have Dx Blame Supercharged boards and Dx Blame ST boards..so, these guys already have Dx amplifiers..not so powerfull and nice alike this one, but also very good ones they have.

This is a service to you...we are working for you..no profit for us...no advantage for us..we will not have free boards...we are doing that for you... in my mind you should think about, as you will not have these boards much more cheaper than that without huge losses in board quality.... a bad board may cost less..but copper traces will detach from the fiberglass.. paint will disappear from the board first time you apply alcohol or kerozene on them, holes badly made, thin copper tracks (thickness), bad silk screen and not strong boards.

We will have only hard work providing you this group buy... a service to you.... this is your chance.

Image shows the first price we got.... it is 18 or 16 USD to each board more tooling...so... 25 USD to each board if we order 25 units and almost 20 USD if we order 50 units...this is the price to ONE single board....

So, as we gonna order more or less 50 boards..the final price to a stereo (2 boards) included shipment to your home...may be aproximatelly (forecast...not the final price) 40 USD ... and this is very good price... a low price to a set of big boards, for a big amplifier that may cost more than 5000 USD if you decide to by a equivalent amplifier, a comercial unit.

Of course you will spend money in parts...but for sure the price for you to build your own stereo will be much lower... a tenth....or 1/10 of the price compared to the market.

Boards will look great alike this one i am showing..this one for the Dx Blame ST, first group buy in diyaudio, the red boards that had a lot of customers...made by German group, by Rudi Rozed and Metal, and really looks good.... our board will be bigger, and because of that will be more expensive than these ones that are very small compared...30 percent smaller i think.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Here we had price for boards.jpg
    Here we had price for boards.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Good this way - 1.jpg
    Good this way - 1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Nice board from Rudi.jpg
    Nice board from Rudi.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Pretty alike this one - 2.jpg
    Pretty alike this one - 2.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
No problems... friendly cooperation is always good

If Meanman decide to do this way, then have my agreement.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64

If I sell 30 boards price for one board would be 12 Euro without the shipping if they change or recieve shipping price I will let you know

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
I will order a set of boards myself

as i will not have boards for free to MKIII-Hx, then i want to order myself.

regards,

Carlos

Thank you very much Mitchel...you could see..boards will cost 12 USD each one....so, total may be 24 USD plus shipment...maybe 11 USD to pay shipment... total price will be 35 USD and this means 52 Reais..the same price we pay two pizzas in brasil..big pizzas measuring 45 centimeters diameter.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64

It will be the same quality as the previous groupsbuy of Rudi Ratlos.Boards 2mm thick copper, traces will be 70µm and color will be red too;See pics of an example how it looks

Attachments

• Blame.jpg
    Blame.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Blame copperside.jpg
    Blame copperside.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 55