Dx Blame Supercharged MKIII (three)

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Oh!>..that was nice!.... thank you very much.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• I will try myself.jpg
    I will try myself.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 115

McDaisy

Hi Mr. Carlos!

I love your work and respect the kind of person you seem to be. This is my first post to this forum after many many hours of reading. I just read this whole thread and Im fascinated by your, meanman and microsim work!

Im just a bit confused... Im trying to understand what is what and the more I read the more confused I get. What is the last fisnished version of the MKIII HX? Is it 2.2?
Im thinking about doing my own PCB since I dont understand how the groupbuy works... I dont want to buy them from ebay since it seems the seller isnt authorized by you, and it also seems he's selling version 2.0.

I could only find a 2.2 scheme but not 2.2 PCB layout...?

I also understood you havent decided what to do with the MAKO, which is very sad for all DIY'ers =(

Thanks for all your effort!

BR
GM

alex mm

Hi McDaisy ,
I have all files from all amplifier , because I'm who design PCB for many amplifiers designed by uncle Carlos . I have files for DX BLAMELESS MK III Rev.2.2 , HX HOME Edition even MAKO AMPLIFIER schematic and PCB.
Regards Alex.

Attachments

• DX BLAME MKIII REV 2.2.jpg
    DX BLAME MKIII REV 2.2.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 203
  • HX PCB HOME EDITION.JPG
    HX PCB HOME EDITION.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
  • MAKO AMPL.jpg
    MAKO AMPL.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

McDaisy

Hi McDaisy ,
I have all files from all amplifier , because I'm who design PCB for many amplifiers designed by uncle Carlos . I have files for DX BLAMELESS MK III Rev.2.2 , HX HOME Edition even MAKO AMPLIFIER schematic and PCB.
Regards Alex.

Hi Alex!

Thanks for your introduction and thanks to you and the rest of the guys invovled in this as well =)

Ive never heard any of theese amps. Just read alot about them. Is it any audio quality difference between MKIII Hx 2.2 and Hx Home edition? Im trying to find some specs about the different models but cant find any. Ive made a couple of amps before but Im not 100% sure about some things... Im trying to figure out how to use XLR balanced inputs for the MKIII 2.2, is there any good guide/tutorial for this? Im using a DAC with balanced outputs right now thats why... And I dont want to connect the ground with the - because Ive tried it and I notice some noise =(

Do you have the different PCBs in PDF with top and bottom?

THANKS!

/GM

meanman64

I also have asked on a forum if I could use a balanced input this was the answer they gave

Then you need to rebuild the complete amplifier. Although the input stage is a differential amplifier, but one of the inputs of which is used to take care of the negative feedback loop. There is therefore still a further differential amplifier to the input needed for the balanced input to be able to carry out.

McDaisy

Everything Ive read about this amp is that it is awesome. I cant understand why its not built form the begining with balanced inputs to really eliminate even smallest hum. I know theres several unbalanced to balanced schemateics flowing around on the net but and theyll probably need alot ofchanges from the current layout and schematics and probably it would end up with worse quality playing around with the current schematics...

This is too bad :( Or maybe someone already have in mind to try this out?

What I really would like to try is a MkIII HX with balanced inputs and smps supply.... Thats would be great!

BTW meanman, I read some of your posts... Whats is Cobra 12000 smps? I couldnt find anything about it or any schematics... Is it your own design?

/GM

Lira

I spoke with carlos about the DX Mako, and, he said that the first version, is not that good, the one that alex mm has, he worked on a new version that is a lot better, the Mako 2, that is better than MKIII HX, but i don't know what is his plans on it.

Any update i tell you all

Best Regards

Lira

alex mm

Hi all,
Last year Carlos ask me to erase all files , schematic and layout of Mako amplifier , and I do , except Lay. file , wich is my work , but what it's bad is I have PCB without component values.....
Alex.

bkastel1

Hi,

would it be possible to use this schematic but to lower the supply voltage and remove 2 pairs of output transistors? Like using only 3 x NPN and 3 x PNP? I want to build something bood but don't see a lot of power. Thanks

Fábio Zimmer

Hi,

would it be possible to use this schematic but to lower the supply voltage and remove 2 pairs of output transistors? Like using only 3 x NPN and 3 x PNP? I want to build something bood but don't see a lot of power. Thanks

Well, not need to reduce the voltage, not use only less than 4R load.

Att.

Zimmer.