full bridge adjustable smps - advices about drawing pcb

SR-been

i am trying to draw a pcb for the smps (scheme in attachments). i have got the scheme from my friend and i am trying to draw a pcb for it,it is unregulated adjustable smps that can reach 1kW of power. it should work at 235Vac at primary,and adjusting is to be done by the width of Ugs voltage (i don´t know how to say it properly at english...).

another benefit by using this scheme should be the possibility of connecting one main transformer in bridge and two smaller between halfbridges to supply preamps,protections and/or cooling fan. the voltage on secondaries of main transformer would be adjustable from 10% to 100% and on those that would be connected to halfbridge it would be the same all the way (that is how i was told).

i have done some progres,but i would like to get some constructive comments about the clearance of copper leads,their width and possible mistakes.

hope to get some attention...

the files:there is one smaller main board predicted just to full bridge (without halfbridge connections) and the bigger one is predicted to one bridge and two halfbridge transformers. the halfbridge transformers would be on separate board placed parallel with this main with faced copper sides,that board i plan to draw after finalising this main board.

every constructive suggestins are wellcome!

SR-been

there is a connection missing between first fet's drains and capacitors (bootstrap i'd say) elkos. that was a tip from a friend on our local forum.

Last edited: