Group Buy 2KW Class-H Amplifier

cyriltoledo

hello mj777 may i ask if u can ship me ur pcb here in phillippines? and pcb plus the component of this amp because im doubt that some or the components are not available here in our place.thank you!!

mahesh776

hello mj777 i am also interested to build this amp.i have read discussion.
how much for complete components and 2 pcbs. i am from india.

josshhua

Hello,
Hereby my progress of the building of this monster amp !, it was quiet a challenge in the beginning but now it is going very well i must say.

sooraj

Hello,
I would like to build this amp. Any more PCB available? How much for complete components and 2 PCBs (Without Heat sink). Do you have the assembled and tested PCBs ?

mj777

Hi guys sorry for not responding to your queries for a long time I'm busy settling to a new environment here in Australia but I think I have still 2 or 3 pairs left of this PCBs if anyone needs it.
regards,
mj777

sooraj

Hello mj777 ............,
I am not so good in troubleshooting of electronic circuits. So I am requesting you the assembled and tested PCBs (Two nos). Do you have the same to give to me ?

sooraj

OK.......... I will try myself to assemble it. One more request, most of the components are not available in my location, can you give components along with the PCB ?

sooraj

Hello mj777,
I am from India (State : Kerala, City : Trivandrum) & One of my brothers living in US (Benton, Arkansas)