Help making a full bridge smps

grim3271

I want to make a device to use IXGX120N60B igbts in a full bridge fashion with the power of 5 kw or more. Be very stable. Be very very noob friendly and capable of being ran off 220 volts ac at 50 herts. Also. I will be used to driver a high voltage ferrite transformer. From 15 khz to 50 khz. And maybe a tesla coil. From 100 khz. to 600 khz. Both are very high voltages devices. And it will be ran off rectified 220 volts and smoothed too. I succesfully built a zvs driver. So check the shematic and don't Give me a schematic to puzzle my mind. I 'd be glad if it also did not have many components. as i am a little short on monies. The entire thing will be put into an aluminum box. for a faraday cage and will have gigantic heat sinks from tv boards. And 6 fans cooling. Plus the aluminum box will be bone cold Also i 'd be happy if i can do induction heating with those too.
Features.

Adjustable freq from 15 khz to 600 khz.
High power. 5 kw.
Being powered off direct mains.
Be simple and easy.
Be cheap :p.

The reason why i chose a smps. Is because the zvs will need large bricks for rectified 220 volts and will operate at 3 kw i don't really know. But i have those nice igbts on hand now. not bricks.

What i want from this post.
A schematic and someone to ask questions. :p Thanks

noz-25

LEDadict
I want to make a device to use IXGX120N60B igbts in a full bridge fashion with the power of 5 kw or more. Be very stable. Be very very noob friendly and capable of being ran off 220 volts ac at 50 herts. Also. I will be used to driver a high voltage ferrite transformer. From 15 khz to 50 khz. And maybe a tesla coil. From 100 khz. to 600 khz. Both are very high voltages devices. And it will be ran off rectified 220 volts and smoothed too. I succesfully built a zvs driver. So check the shematic and don't Give me a schematic to puzzle my mind. I 'd be glad if it also did not have many components. as i am a little short on monies. The entire thing will be put into an aluminum box. for a faraday cage and will have gigantic heat sinks from tv boards. And 6 fans cooling. Plus the aluminum box will be bone cold Also i 'd be happy if i can do induction heating with those too.

Features.

Adjustable freq from 15 khz to 600 khz.
High power. 5 kw.
Being powered off direct mains.
Be simple and easy.
Be cheap :p.

The reason why i chose a smps. Is because the zvs will need large bricks for rectified 220 volts and will operate at 3 kw i don't really know. But i have those nice igbts on hand now. not bricks.

What i want from this post.
A schematic and someone to ask questions. :p Thanks

Hahahahhaha,as You wish my lord... :w):w):w):w)