introduction to microcontrollers

Hi my post covers hardware and software needed as an intro. Your question is vague are you talking about code? If its the case then you need to know what you want to achieve with the microcontroller.

demykiko

You have a nice blog about the introduction to microcontroller..presently that is what I'm busy with..but before, I posted here some of my threads about microcontroller's abilty to control smps..

Hi demykiko thanks for visiting my blog. What you just told me is interesting I will have a look at your posts. By the way there is another post under construction for the STM32 line of microcontrollers and how to build a project in IAR workbench. If all goes well it should be released soon (maybe tomorrow :))

demykiko

That's is also a nice thing to know from you zeus_threat..I hope soon you can post it here for us to learn more about it..keep it up..

Following the post I made on introducing STM32F another one is currently being prepared to write the code for the STM32F. Stay tuned I will upload once its ready. Its should be ready in a few days