JBL GTO 1004 amplifier full project.

erhan739

hi there, ı'm posting my specials -)
JBL GTO 1004
Power Output
100W RMS x 4 Channels at 4 Ohms 150W RMS x 4 Channels at 2 Ohms

Signal-to-Noise (dBA)
104dBA (reference rated power into 4 ohms)

THD
0.02% (rated power at 4 ohms)

Frequency Response
10Hz - 100kHz (-3dB)

Attachments

• JBLGTO1004.rar
    767.7 KB · Views: 1,185
  • DSC01023.JPG
    DSC01023.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC01024.JPG
    DSC01024.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 352

SaintGP

hi bud

good work, this is a brilliant design. I just have 1 question can this amp run in bridged mode to 2 channels and what would the output be?

Thanks

Lira

That will be my next amplifier to assemble! Just finishing the TIP 35 c amplifier board and the pre, and by the time its finished, i'll assemble this one!:D

erhan739

hmmm where will you use it ? home or car ? if you use it car you will make a smps circuit.. I have some circuits for this.

Luisile

Ahoj the origanl schematic uses 2 pairs of output transistors, why you use only 1 pair of them? Can you make pcb for 2 pairs? thanks for answer and sorry for my poor english

DCPreamp

Very nice design and build! It looks great, solid, well laid-out, and functional.

Question: How did you design the PCB? It looks too nicely done to be hand-drawn (of if you did do it by hand, you're amazing!) and looks to be CAD of some sort. I'd love to know how you did it!

Thanks for sharing your work!

Luisile

Same question again
Ahoj the original schematic uses 2 pairs of output transistors, why you use only 1 pair of them? Can you make or anybody else pcb for 2 pairs? thanks for answer and sorry for my poor english