LAB. GRUPPEN FP3400 schematic

erhan739

hi there ı'm sending 1 more schematic...

Attachments

• lab.JPG
    lab.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Labgruppen-FP3400-pwr-sm.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 836
  • 1.2megapixels(2130).jpg
    1.2megapixels(2130).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 1.2megapixels(2128).jpg
    1.2megapixels(2128).jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 71

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
FlyBack SMPS never shown success into audio amplifiers

But its good challenege to see it working here :D

erhan739

FLYBACK smps is simple, easy and succes rate is higher the other projects.
However, it is one of the first circuit on SMPS amplifiers.
In my opinion, successful. heavy-duty for all purporse and power-lighted. I love it
you're right flyback is disadvantaged but that days produce this serie, maybe impossiable.
In the present, they made 20kw amplifier. it is in the attachment.
i'm here for the most accurate information for all diyers. If incorrect you can say. all the best.

Attachments

• PLM_Series_Technical_Data_Sheet_TDS_PLM20000Q.pdf
    799.7 KB · Views: 392
File cannot open ,plz upload new file ,Adobe reader shows error "there was an error opening this document.the file is damaged and could not be repaired"

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
I dont like the Flyback SMPS, Half bridge proved itself over the years for Audio Applications -)

Silvio

hi there ı'm sending 1 more schematic...
Hi I am working on a Chinese version (Tasso) of this labgruppen model but its a nightmare due to try to follow on the schematic as it is nearly a mirror image. As the component numbers are different and having no value beside them it is very difficult to follow and orientate yourself to follow.
My version is a Tasso model but as I tell you its a rather complicated design. My issue at the moment is that I have an unbalanced voltage on the collectors which these should be around 10v on idle. I am not sure if its coming from the high frequency amplifier or somewhere else. All the desecrate components have been checked and changed where faulty. My next task is to change the voltage comparator ICs LM393 and see if anything changes, the other ICs are sanded down and cannot see the component number. I am not sure if my model use the same chips as the labgruppen models.
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.