Mosfet amp 20 to 500 watt from 20VDC to 80VDC

meanman64

Boards will be with 105µm copper.For details look at the mosfet section

Attachments

• Mosfet amp resized.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 437

evette

Hi, Mr. meanmam, I,m still in the hospital, I don,t want to miss out on these boards. I,m only allowed 1 hour a day on my little evettes computer. Could you please Email me the bom and schematic in pdf form. Thanks. Joe

meanman64

Hi, Mr. meanmam, I,m still in the hospital, I don,t want to miss out on these boards. I,m only allowed 1 hour a day on my little evettes computer. Could you please Email me the bom and schematic in pdf form. Thanks. Joe

Hi Joe,
I will try to make a pdf file of the schematic.Maybe I draw a new one in Eagle or Sprint layout and to be shure give me your addres and I'll send you a copy of the scan I've made.Do you know this amp,what brand it is?
I wish you a speedy recovery,God Bless you and sending positive vibes to you.
Kind regards
Patrick

darezk804

Hello,
What is the approximate cost of PCBs? I know that if more pcbs that cost will be lower but i don't know that i will be have eanught money for this pcb when i'm considering the euro or dolars conversion rate for my currency
Regards

meanman64

I's been a while but in a short while I'll start the groupsbuy.I check everything again and if all is OK the groupsbuy is a fact.The Gerber files has been approved by the etching company.