My 1KW Commercial SMPS

DjLeco

Very nice project, I wish you to sell MORE than you have!

I will come too on the market soon, with mine smps's, project being made for power levels between 2500 and 5000 watts, multiple outputs.

Good luck my friend Microsim!

dudaindc

Analog Ears!
Thanks for those who ordered the SMPS.
It worth every euro you have just paid.

Broke and envy... x-( ;ww:

I will buy (at least) one for sure when my $ituation improves... -) :D

Looking forward to comments from the lucky ones that got first dibs on these babies.

Cheers!

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
More pictures from the assembly...

Again some pictures as promised.

Using highest quality components :)

Regards

DSC02011.jpg

TO-247

Hi MicrosiM ,

Impressive ! its look really different from your old designs. Good Job ! please upload beautiful videos while testing like before.
also My Project went to standby mode that's because i bought 1000V.A toroidal transformer with asymmetrical 30,40,55V AC outs. :cool:
but I'm sure i can finish that when i have enough free times. it's need some changes in 15v aux , main rectifier and output diodes.

Regards

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Now new very good prices for the SMPS, after negotiating with some manufacturers.

MOQ applies to get low prices.

Thanks for all

kiakiaka

well i will accept this as a chalenge.....Soon as i finish current two jobs that i am working on i will make one SMPS to rise the criterias here :) .Great work Microsim u did there.I think that all what u gave in description is great but it can be done to be better.What do u think? :)

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
well i will accept this as a chalenge.....Soon as i finish current two jobs that i am working on i will make one SMPS to rise the criterias here :) .Great work Microsim u did there.I think that all what u gave in description is great but it can be done to be better.What do u think? :)

hmmm

Looks there will be a new challenge now?

yes it can be better, lets see what's the next challenge is!

kiakiaka

How about 1KW SMPS which can handle any big cap on the output :) ?Also how about 1KW PSU with much smaller component count number and no heatsinks? :D

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
How about 1KW SMPS which can handle any big cap on the output :) ?Also how about 1KW PSU with much smaller component count number and no heatsinks? :D

That sounds challenging, specially the 1KW SMPS without heat sinks, while I believe a SMPS with dummy load 1KW for 5 minutes!

And I am not sure if the BIG caps will be connected with soft start circuit or directly, and to tell you truth, one of my freinds tested my SMPS with 10000uf Per rail without problems!

jrfincher

Hello, MicrosiM

Looks great just finished my 1st high power class d amp with Smps and is holding its own with some very heavy QSC amps in a pro triamp sound system.
i'm interested to try your design next, can you pm me the price and details

Jim