my system ;)

erhan739

my audio setup in my room:
a pair of sony deck 302 system. AMP and 3-way speakers.
a pair of my own made 3-way speaker system
and hi mid system by a pair of B&C 8pe21 and electro voice nd2 compression driver in a cabinet and es 3315 filter inside. driven triamp mode.
and electro voice subwoofer in my cabinet. RMS:1000W
and a pair of beyma cp-22 compression driver is in backup ;)
and 2x300w AB class amplificator my made.
and 1x1200w AB class amplificator my made.
asfdsad.jpg1.2megapixels(1985).jpgDSC02277.jpg1.2megapixels(1878).jpg1.2megapixels(2370).jpg

Sierra

Valve Lover!
Hello Erhan

Thats looks very nice,

You use that setup at your room?

I will be happy if you share your Amplifier with me

Thank you

Nice setup

erhan739

sure. i will share my amplifiers if you want. i can't use that setup in my room but they are in my room i cant volume up them :)
sierra if you want ve can meet and i share all of my projects. and you can take a look http://members.multimania.co.uk/erhancifci/mydocuments/pcb.jpg
its my the last project. and you can visit loudspeakers in my filter diagram inside are you interested. lastly; my english isn't good because ı'm turkish.

Last edited:

Sierra

Valve Lover!
sure. i will share my amplifiers if you want. i can't use that setup in my room but they are in my room i cant volume up them :)
sierra if you want ve can meet and i share all of my projects. and you can take a look http://members.multimania.co.uk/erhancifci/mydocuments/pcb.jpg
its my the last project. and you can visit loudspeakers in my filter diagram inside are you interested. lastly; my english isn't good because ı'm turkish.

Ok thank you for the picture

It looks nice amplifier anyway

please post it here so I can download it

erhan739

sierra this amplifier is non tested. only drawed. but this amplfier's origin model : CREST AUDİO'S FA2402 we was redawed it but can't tested. because we have't much time. but have a lot of amplifier schematichs available in my archive.

erhan739

in the cabinets; passive crossover look: loudspeakers toppic. and my amp's 7-band equalizers to 3-way cabinetts separately. and the last ; my subwoofer's filter is active. and hi/mid cabinet's too.

erhan739

they are 3-way cabinets that's right. and a subwoofer cabinet and hi/mid cabinet but ı can't fit it they are so many larger

mkubawat

I have not get effective bass when i Keep it all speakers (low,mid & high ) together.
what is the reason & how to solve it.

thanks