NEW CAR AMP (300w + 150w + 150w ) HOT!

erhan739

Hello, I'm sharing amazing things again. and now, THE COMBİNE AMPLIFIER! 300w subwoofer and 150w+ 150w fullrange outable. drawing is sperately unified. 300w is cross overed 150w directly connected. the circuit is new and just completed and testing by my friends. In the next few days i'll post circuit's files, keep your eyes at us. All files will be downloadable and shared soon.

PCB FİLES ADDED AS PDF.. THİS İS A COMPLİATİON AND COMBİNE AMPLİFİER SO I CAN'T ADD SCHEMATİCS...
AND SORRY ABOUT THAT I'VE FOUND JUST THESE..

TRANSFORMER CALCULATİONS::
PRİMARY: 0.75mm2 x8 litzwire 2x5 turns
SECONDARY: 0.75mm2 x4litzwire 2x18 turns
6CM2 TORROİDAL CORE

[video=youtube;YtQYEmCOwBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtQYEmCOwBc[/video]

Attachments

• Fotoğraf017.jpg
    Fotoğraf017.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 656
  • amfi.JPG
    amfi.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 568
  • Fotoğraf004.jpg
    Fotoğraf004.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 511
  • Fotoğraf012.jpg
    Fotoğraf012.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 531
  • ust taraf.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,880
  • baski.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,997
Last edited:

cayser

gracias erhan739,por compartir tu proyecto ,pero al descargar el archivo en PDF de las pistas ,sale que esta dañado,ojala pudieras arreglarlo aun asi gracias, ,muy buen tema.

erhan739

gracias erhan739,por compartir tu proyecto ,pero al descargar el archivo en PDF de las pistas ,sale que esta dañado,ojala pudieras arreglarlo aun asi gracias, ,muy buen tema.

Thanks for all interests dear members.. maybe you have a software problem.. you can check foxit reader and ı haven't get any problems...

aldemarar

great project, congratulations but it should turn up the schematic

excelente este proyecto, lo felicito pero deberia subir el esquema

Last edited:

DCPreamp

Wow! Congratulations on a fantastic amp design! It looks quite impressive - especially with three channels and a higher power subwoofer. I understand you're in the military and thank you for your service! When you get a chance to post the schematics and amp design specs, I would love to see them!

Thank you for sharing your project!

DCPreamp

Oh, another question: How did you do your board design? Is that a CAD program? I'd love to know how you did such a professional design!

Thanks again!