Nice and easy one!

erhan739

İt's a simple and easy but transistored and qualified share. so thanks about it. but we can't find these transistors. or ve can find but very expensive.especially 2sk 2sj. or mosfet transistors in 1000v or aboved. but 2sc5200 and 2sc1943 is 1$ in my supplier :D

metal

I wonder how this sounds, THD figures for this amplifier.. so simple that I doubt it sounds excellent.. I can't judge. anspy, tell us how it sounds?

erhan739

you can't efficiency on mos-fets. you can get power on mosfets. but can't sound quality. on quality class is A class. i will publish an A class as soon

metal

You did not get my point, talking about Class AB, there are different ways to design good amplifiers. Now this topology, how does it sound?

I think pops at power on/off are the worst as too, what do you think Danspy?

erhan739

what is your want? power or quality make your choice. ıf you get power you can use class D. if you get quality class A. if you get medium one class AB. We tested class D amplifiers but only efficent usable on subwoofers unfortunately. class D amps works about a PWM circuit.

metal

Class D sounds bad for home. Sounds bad for DIYers. Class D is not for DIYers, in my opinion.

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
My personal words ..

I like the sound of mosfet amplifiers, those used the robust 2SK and 2SJ metal mosfets by HITACHI.

Also class A sounds nice, I have one unit, but it gets HOT all the time.

Class-D is not that good in my opinion.

Complex, Costy

erhan739

IGBT where did you get 2sj 2sk transistors ? they are like a gold.... and very very very expensive (about 60 dollars). you says right and good. The D job is for the concert or so many big places. But the people doesn't understand isn't it ?

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
IGBT where did you get 2sj 2sk transistors ? they are like a gold.... and very very very expensive (about 60 dollars). you says right and good. The D job is for the concert or so many big places. But the people doesn't understand isn't it ?

These transistors located at EBAY, or Farnell, or RS electronics

They Are expensive, but they are made for Audio

Danspy

Amplifier Maniac
I got the Renesas SK/SJ for 60 Thb a piece the are from Malaysia, the Original Hitachi,s are many Years Discounted and because of dis very Pricey and Rare.