Photos of PGA2310 experiments

metal

These are photos I took while experimenting with PGA2310 and PT2388.. Schematics and codes are not ready yet, still have much work to do on this project.

Attachments

• menu-2.jpg
    menu-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 183
  • menu-3.jpg
    menu-3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 98
  • menu-1.jpg
    menu-1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 104

metal

I connected ZCEN to Vcc. I don't hear clicks while changing volume. Sound of PGA2311 is so much clean and I like it.

So I wanted to run more tests. I downloaded a function generator and generated 1000Hz. Clicks were audible. This was for testing only to see the artifacts people talking about in the PGA231x chip.

ATmega16 is running at 8MHz, PGA2310 is so fast reading the data I send, this is really a good thing. To be honest, in both, music and 1000Hz cases, it was better to remove any delays in the code while sending data to the PGA2310 chip. I tried to mute-change-unmute sequence and it made it worse while testing on 1000Hz sine wave.

arif

metal, are u writing firmware in C?...if so would you be kind enough to share code?..i have these chips and would like to use them...

michelle

hey erhan
greetings picture of your pre amplifier can you send crest amplifier schematic the one you were talking about

thanking you
michelle

Attachments

• BILD0862.jpg
    BILD0862.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 177