Regulated SMPS - Feedback loop compensation problem

Tomek

Hi colleagues, this topic is the continuation of this thread:
http://www.diysmps.com/forums/showthread.php?903-SG3252-SMPS-525W-Problem-with-output-power&highlight=525w

As you can see after the date of the last post, a little time has elapsed, but the work is still going on.

To summarize the problem from the previous thread, the situation was:

The power problem resulted from the wrong winding of the secondary winding. In spite of everything, I have not figured out how to wind up the center-taped winding, so I used the Graetz bridge and that's how the next version of the inverter came into being. The current version still works on the ETD44 3C90 core at the frequency of 40kHz, but I have significantly exceeded the assumed capacities. At the moment without feedback loops (PWM max) I achieve 32V and 25A when charged with halogen bulbs. It gives 825W power. No problems with overflows, drain-source waveforms are very good, also the transformer waveform is without noise and ringing. Because of the good waveform, I do not use snubber

I am asking you for help in designing the feedback loop for the regulated power supply where I would like to achieve 0-25A current regulation and 0-30V voltage, which is what the inverter currently offers.
I carried out the first launches on the loop of Tahmid's colleague from the website http://tahmidmc.blogspot.com/2013/01/using-sg3525-pwm-controller-explanation.html while the inverter was slightly excited when adjusting.

The next step was to reach for literature and, more specifically, the Application Note AN-1162 and the use of Type III-A Compensator.

I did not really know what input voltage to take into account in the formulas, whether it is the unloaded output or the mains voltage. I chose an output voltage of 42V without load, but after using this coupling the inverter is already working tragically.
IMG_20190328_212354.jpgIMG_20190328_212427.jpgIMG_20190328_212436.jpgIMG_20190328_212442.jpg

If the need for diagrams, component parameters, etc., I am of help